Twenty-Six

"Um, Louis." Harry breathes, his emerald eyes darting all around Louis' face. "What does Niall mean by this?"

"Would you like some water? I think I want some water. Or alcohol." Louis mutters the last part, climbing over Harry to get off the bed and scamper out of the room, followed closely by Harry, who rushes to sit up and hop out of the bed. 

"Hey, Lou! Wait! What does he mean?" Harry yells after him, turning his walk into a jog, trying to catch up with the pop star. Louis ducks into the kitchen, heading over to the cabinets where he grabs a glass. Then he heads to the faucet and turns on the cold water. Harry leans against the counter, watching the man dart around his kitchen. When he stops, downing half of the glass in one go, Harry tries again. "Louis, would you please explain all of this to me? Please?"

Louis sighs, sets the glass on the counter next to him and turns to face Harry, his eyes, locked on Harry's forehead, carefully avoiding eye contact. "Well," He starts off slowly, thinking over how to say it all. "I just... Damnit, Niall." He repeats, groaning loudly and running his fingers through his hair, squeezing his eyes shut.

Harry moves forward, pushing off of the counter and walking around it, his arms wrapping around Louis' waist when he's close enough and leaning his forehead against his shoulder. "Calm down, love, and explain." Harry murmurs softly.

Louis takes a deep breath,  exhaling and pressing his face into Harry's curls as he rushes out, "Would you come on tour with me?"

"What was that?" Harry asks, furrowing his eyebrows as he pulls his face back, forcing Louis to make eye contact.

"Harry!" Louis whines, his hands grabbing the front of Harry's t-shirt and tightening. "I'm like really nervous here already, don't make me ask again!"

"Sorry," Harry giggles, bringing a bright smile on Louis' face at hearing the beautiful noise he pulled from Harry, and shrugs. "You should have said it audibly the first time."

Louis huffs, narrowing his eyes playfully. "I was going to see if... would you... come on tour with me?"

Despite having just gotten a message from Niall saying this exact same thing, Harry is surprised. "Really? You want me to come on tour with you?" Harry asks, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping. "Are you being serious?"

"Yes." Louis answers, chewing on his lower lip. "I really do."

"That would be amazing!" Harry exclaims, but his bright grin slowly fades. "I can't take that much time off of work though. I'll get fired."

"I mean, you don't really have to work." Louis tries, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, Lou." Harry immediately declines. "I'm not letting you become my sugar daddy."

"Just daddy then?"

"Funny."

"Damn, I wasn't trying to be." Louis pouts. Harry rolls his eyes, leaning forward with a grin to press a quick kiss to his lips.

"Seriously though, Lou, I'd love too, but... You need to know like right now, right?" Harry asks, subconsciously biting his bottom lip.

Louis' gaze zeroes in, his cerulean eyes darkening, but he shakes the thoughts out of his head. "Well, I mean, if you want to go, then you can go back with me tomorrow. Or if you don't want to right now and decide to you want to in like a week or so, I'll fly right back out and get you. Or if you don't want to go at all..." Louis trails off, pursing his lips sadly. "I'll understand. It's completely up to you though, one way or another."

"I'll be right back, okay?" Harry tells him, already moving to back out of the kitchen. Louis waits, confused and very anxious, until Harry reenters the kitchen, moving to stand in front of Louis, a neutral expression on his face.

"So, what's up, love?" Louis asks, nervously chewing on his lip as he waits for Harry to speak, to show some indication of how he's feeling, what he's thinking.

"Well," Harry drawls out, his lips finally tugging into a smile when Louis groans. "I talked to my boss, or ex boss-"

"Does that mean your gonna come on tour with me?" Louis interrupts, his eyes lighting up and a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Well if you would let me finish, maybe you would know." Harry laughs, his eyes sparkling as Louis glares, crossing his arms, but stays silent.

"Anyways, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," He teases, snickering before continuing. "She said that I should definitely go, that the bakery will be dine without me and Niall. And if, once the tour is over, we still want our jobs, we have them."

Louis freezes, blinking rapidly. "Does this mean... You're...?"

"Yeah," Harry nods, before shyly adding on. "If you're sure you want me too."

"I'm absolutely positive." Louis answers, beaming.

Harry on SNL was everything. His smileee
Twitter; clumsyxhes
Instagram: toplinson_haz
Tumblr: larrylashtonmalum