★Chapter 18: Snow White P1★

3rd's Person View:

"Don't come and see it." The blonde haired boy Luca-pyon told to Mikan.

It is the performance festival that Luca-pyon is on the edge.

"Yeah, sure." The pigtailed haired girl didn't listen at the blonde boy.

"Really don't come." Luca deadpanned her but they just keep ignoring him "Okay, whatever." Mikan said and Permy is already throwing papers for the show "No! Don't come, don't come!" Still they didn't listen.

※※※※ A few moments later ※※※※

Today is the day, the performance festival where each class shows their culture, art, and special activities and tomorrow, the 4th day is the real event, the party bonfire that brings the alice festival to the after party!..

"You're coming!" The pigtailed haired girl shouted at the blue haired girl who is sleeping in her room with her little brother but awoken by a noisy girl

"Ha? why do I have to come?" Mei lazily yawned while Akio shifted on her bed and hugging Mei "B-but please come!" Mikan pleaded and shaked her body violenty "Leave us alone." Akio said and used his shadow alice to make Mikan go away from them but it didn't work.

Mei sighed and continued ignoring her also hugging Akio "If you don't come then I have to call Hotaru." Mei suddenly rose up on her bed "No, you don't have, to I'm coming." Mikan jumped in victory making the blue haired girl wake the white haired boy.

"Oh! By the way, how come you don't look like your brother." Mikan asked as the white haired boy explained "I got my looks from our mother while Onee-chan got it from our dad."

"Ohh~"

Mikan is dragging Mei and Akio by pulling their hands.

Why? well because they were lazy to walk. People are gathering for the show while Mikan and the others went to the staff room to see Luca who is wearing snow white costume "It-Its snow white!" shouted all the well except the two lovers "I told you not to come!" Luca shouted angrily at them "I was dragged by a stupid" Mei said referring to Mikan who sweatdropped "Oh? what are you all doing here?" Narumi-sensei said

"I was dragged." Mei complained "Um,  we came to see you out of pure loyalty, Luca-kun!" Koko said while giving something.

"Sugoi~ This is the first time I've seen a backstage! Ne... Mei-chan?" Mikan turn around and see the blue haired girl sleeping on a chair. Mikan sweatdropped and woke her up "Mei-chan!!" Mikan shouted in her right ear making her fall in the chair "You don't have to yell at my ear!, you idiot girl!" Mei angrily shouted at her " tehee!" Mei decided to punch her head " Itai!" Mikan cried and went to Hotaru complaining.

"Luca-pyon~ You are so cute! don't you agree M-e-i." They all looked at the blue haired girl. Mei sweatdropped at this action their doing. Mei looked at Luca-pyon making him flinch and blushed, the blue haired girl eyed him up and down "To be honest, he is cute." making Luca-pyon blush more and walked away "What did I do?" The blue haired girl pointed where Luca-pyon went "M-mei?" Hotaru called me and I hummed in response " Do you have a pheromone alice!?" Mikan asked her "Haa!? Why would I have that disgusting alice!" An arrow was shot at the back of Narumi-sensei.

"I agree with Onee-chan." They were startled by Akio's appearance out of nowhere. "Where did you come from!?" They all shouted in unison while the blue haired girl was in her chibi form sitting on Natsume's lap, yawning.

●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●

[Updated: November 19, 2017]