★Chapter 9: Dodge-ball?★

3rd Person's View:

Mikan went to the forest cafe to introduce Mei-chan's older cousin. In other words her first senpai...

╮(︶▽︶)╭

But the blue haired girl stayed inside the classroom with her partner, Natsume who is reading a manga book while Mei-chan is listening to music and reading a book beside him.

After a few hours, the blue haired girl's eyes are getting heavy. Natsume noticed this and motioned her to sleep on his lap, so Mei didn't have a choice but to follow him.

She's now asleep on the raven haired boy's lap and continued reading his manga book.

Though on the other side, their classmates eyes become wide because of the scene.

Mikan's Side....

"Eh? Where's Chibi-chan?" Tsubasa just noticed that his little cousin is missing  while looking around with a cat face. Well what do you expect, he has a cousin complex thingy.

╮(︶▽︶)╭

"She's at the classroom. Reading a book, she says that she's too tired to come." Hotaru said. Tsubasa sighed depressingly but then he clapped his two hands and said "As we discussed earlier today. Mikan-chan do you want them to be happy and not to stress themselves?" he asked and she nodded to answer his question.

"Then how about try playing a game that anyone can enjoy it." He suggested and looked at the pig tailed girl with a grin on his face.

※※※※ A few minutes later ※※※※

"Let's play dodgeball!!" I shouted after I practiced many times to master it.

I will make them enjoy this game for sure..

Natsume's POV:

That polka dots panty wanted to play dodge-ball while Mei is asleep on my lap and the polka dots panty was threatening for those who don't want to play. They made a bet to lure me out.

"Fine I will play but if you lose be our slaves." I sighed and looked at the blue haired girl who is sleeping, so I decided to wake her up by shaking her slowly.

The blue haired girl is waking up and few peoples joined polka dots panty and I also saw Ruka on their team.

'Mei, will likely join them as I know it.'

I grumbled while the blonde haired boy look at me and apologized...

Megumi's POV:

I just woke up and saw all there babbling about.

"What are you so happy about you Mikan?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

Mikan beamed into happiness and said "Mei-chan!! Finally you're awake, Well we are going to play a dodgeball want to join my team?"

'Dodge-ball?'

Mikan was using her puppy eyes to lure me while the others protested "Eh.. No fair Yuki-san should be in our side!!".

"Shut up!" Mikan shouted with an angry face she's making but they still protested

I sweat dropped and told them what team that I will join.

"Gomennasai but, I'll join Mikan's team." I said while Mikan was cheering and jumping like an idiot.

"Eh!? Are you going now to abandon Natsume!" One of our classmate asked me and I was confused about it and said "No I won't, he's my partner so he's my responsibility to guide him from the path I chose for what's best for him."

I smiled at the raven haired boy but the I saw him blushing like a tomato. I was confused while the others were shocked.

'Did I said something wrong?'

3rd Person's View:

Now, The game began and Mikan was sweet talking Luca and a ball went straight to her head making head fall.

"What are you talking about?"

Inchou panicked about her head while the blue haire girl tried to put it back.

"Mi... Mikan-chan!?" Inchou said

"Don't get a swollen head." Oh? Natsume is irritated. Mikan now was now fury with raging fire.

They started the game and Natsume's team is slowly losing teammates.

Mikan is having fun while on the other side their telling that is easier for them to dodge because they were few but then one teammate got caught by the ball and Anna tripped over.

The blue haired girl reacted quickly and pulled a bag out of nowhere and ran towards to Anna.

She treated her wounds slowly and put the bandage on it.

Though they saw Anna's panties and they laughed "Hahaha! Strawberry Punch." But they stopped when Mei-chan is glaring them intensely.

Mikan got angry about it and told them they're only panties and they're enough to get them work up.

"Mikan, you know that Natsume saw yours right?" Mei-chan said with a monotonous voice on it.

Natsume pulled out a tongue at her and everyone was shocked. Mikan got annoyed and used her alice to throw the ball but it didn't go through the other side...

It went towards to Hotaru's face, now Hotaru is pissed.

The blue haired girl gave her a towel with water on it and she gladly accepted it.

Mikan was crying so Mei decided to take over.

"Mikan, don't cry I can't stand it." Mei said and take the ball.

She threw it in one hand but in the blink of the eye most of them got caught leaving the raven haired boy.

The ball got back to her and her teammates looked at her in awe.

Natsume hummed and smirked, he knows that she only wanted to compete him.

She smiled and thrown the ball with darkness on it but Natsume caught it with ease.

As time passes they're still playing and got exhausted but they had fun.

Everyone now is having a rest with a smile on their faces but two are missing.

Megumi's Side:

I watched Natsume washing his face as waited him but...

Persona is here "What a coincidence, Come on you two, We've got an urgent task to do. Like before... you won't give too much trouble this time, right? Why don't you behave like her."

Natsume glared at him also Mei while clenching her hands.

Mikan's side:

"How should we compete next time?"

●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★

[EDITED: September 28, 2017]

[Mei is not using now her note pad to talk she got comfortable talking now]