★Chapter 11: Wormy Hair's Brother★

3rd Person's view

"Everyone the culture festival is coming soon♡." The blonde teacher announced and Mikan got excited also everyone else but the blue haired girl was quiet all this time.

"Alright, don't get too excited." The blonde teacher said as he continued "The which attracts the most customers and sales will be designated as the winner and will receive a trophy and money prize ♡."

After he explained he noticed that the blue haired girl is quiet all the time but then he got shocked and knew the problem so he just smiled.

"I'm hoping that you will create a deep bond with as many people as possible." After that he said his goodbyes and left the room.

Mikan decided to talk first to Natsume who is her 1st most hated person and stealing her dear best friend, Mei.

Mei was too tired and got up from her chair beside Natsume and left the room.

"Hey! Naru... Naru! Wait! I said wait! You pervert!" Misaki-sensei threw a gummy fruits at the blonde teacher.

"Are you serious about going to meet Sakura's Family?" He just smiled and nodded while the blue haired girl is listening to their conversation.

※※※※ a few minutes later ※※※※

The pigtailed haired girl was angry because her #1 hated person burned her hair but she noticed that the blue haired girl is nowhere to be found so she decided to find her.

Mikan's POV:

I got curious when Megumi was nowhere to be found so I decided to find her but then the door was opened revealing Mei-chan. I sighed in relief and looked happy when I saw her while we were discussing about the Culture Festival and Mei-chan is listening so I said to her "Isn't it amazing Mei-chan!" She smiled at my excitement and nodded but then It was interrupted by a juniors who entered the room without anyone's permission.

Mei's POV:

Seeing this happy Mikan lifts up my problem. I smiled at her but then we got interrupted by someone.

"An obvious conclusion for a class made up of combination of weirdos and drop-outs." A junior boy with a curly hair whom we met before.

'Great~ Another worm hair'

"You! You're that hating seaweed head and sexual harassment man!" Mikan shouted as she points her finger at him but she was ignored when he saw Natsume and me sitting together while he reads his manga and then he smirked

"Since the government VIP'S come to festival, The school puts a lid on what stinks cause the school understands very well how dangerous it is, to put people like you two on the outside." He said as he continued.

"Both of you should be grateful that you two are allowed to participate..."

He finished his blabbing about and Natsume used his Flames as I used my Darkness on his hair. "You talk too much." I said as he put out of the flames above his head.

"This two..." He was about to talk more but got interrupted "Eh? Onii-sama, what are you doing here?" Wormy hair said.

Her brother explained what he was doing here and looking for Hotaru.

Hotaru came in and Wormy hairs brother blushed after seeing her but in the end he got dejected and left without saying anything.

Mikan was clinging to Hotaru when I saw Natsume leaving the room so I decided to follow him.

He didn't mind when I followed him.
We got into a bush where it's quiet and sat there.

Natsume is thinking deeply so I decided to not to disturb him and took a nap on his shoulder.

Natsume's POV:

While I was thinking deeply, the blue haired girl took a nap on my shoulder. A tint of blush was on my face as I sighed.

'I hope this last forever... wait! What am I thinking!'

I sighed again and I stopped thinking about the Culture Festival. I looked at Mei and decided to put her head my lap while she is asleep as I put her head, I just noticed "You look peaceful when you sleep." I whispered and waited for the time passes.

3rd Person's POV:

Now, Mikan is strolling around and thinking about the School Fest and the  Culture Fest but then she encountered  her most hated person and her most favorite person who is sleeping on his lap so Mikan dropped her paper that she was holding and Natsume caught one and said "Everyone says Culture Festival many times. What's so fun about it?"

After that Mei woke up and saw Mikan who is speechless but they didn't know that she's listening while sleeping. She looked at Natsume and he nodded for her to continue "Naming it the Culture Festival but its simply an Alice exhibition, its nonsense."

Mei said leaving Mikan speechless again.

'Now that I remember, dangerous class is not allowed to participate but Mei has two classes but mainly she in dangerous class also these two fits perfect together cause they know each others mind'

Mikan thought and ran to Mei's cousin or her senpai and other members to ask something that it is about the Culture Festival.

"Natsume... do you want me to make you enjoy it?" Mei asked and Natsume just sighed  and smirked "I'd like to see you try." He said and Mei smiled and Luca was calling them "Luca, did you slip out?" Mei asked while Luca nodded and the dog is still there.

'Are you watching me? Mama... Papa...'

★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★●★

[EDITED: September 30, 2017]
Philippine time