5: Twins

~Y/N's P.O.V~

-One Month later-
It's been a month since me and Elijah have been dating I haven't been in any videos together I don't like being on camera but he would talk about me in them. Today I got to meet Sketch's twin brother Ethan they were gonna do a Q&A or something like that. I was really bored but I needed to get dressed if I was gonna be on camera probably I turned to my closet and found a F/C Sketch shirt I threw that on and a matching pair of pants. I heard a loud knock "IS NO ONE GONNA GET THAT" I yelled hoping someone would awnser then I forgot I was the only one up Sketch and Alex were the only ones here and they were sleeping I ran down stairs and opened the door "Sorry I took so long." I smiled it was Ethan Elijah's twin brother I let him in "Hello uh weres Elijah?" I turned to him and slipped on a slipper just my luck we started laughing "Are you ok?" He couldn't help but keep laughing.

~Sketch's P.O.V~

I woke up to loud laughing coming from down stairs I'm guessing Ethans here I grabbed a black sweater put that on and found a hat. I ran down stairs Y/N and Ethan were laughing "Hey guys what ya laughing about?" I was yawning in the middle of my sentence "Oh just that Y/N fell over a slipper" then we all started laughing. "Ok no time for laughing I need to record now Follow Ethan" I dragged him up stairs to my room we started as usual it was wierd because a lot of the questions were about Y/N and almost all of them I couldn't even awnser we kept going through and there was one dare that caught my eye "This is a Dare from Sketch is best I dare you to smack cam Y/N" we looked at each other and rushed to the Kitchen.

~Alex's P.O.V~

I sorta woke up and quietly walked down stairs Ethan and Sketch were holding whip cream and walking toward Y/N who was sitting on the couch. The guys kept walking closer I was confused of what they were do doing walked into the Kitchen looking for a snack as I went to the cabinet i heard a scream and something drop. I ran into the living room Y/N had whip cream all over her I tried to hold in the laughs kinda hard too. After cleaning the whip cream off the couch Y/N really wanted pay back I followed I hope Sketch is still recording he was she walked in and didn't even hesitate. Ethan jumped up and backed away Y/N turned around and might have accidentally kissed Ethan my eyes widened and slowly backed away the weirdest part it Ethan didn't even back away I hope that was on video and Sketch sees it.