4: Drama

~Sketch's P.O.V~

"Hey Sketch do you have a Girlfriend?" I started choking on my sandwich did she just ask... I looked at her then saw Corl laughing "What do you mean you know he doesn't have a girlfriend" Alex was right what was she getting at "Oh why are you lying Corl told me you do" I gave him a look "Ok so maybe I told a lie well you didnt want to record and lied about working with Sketch." We turned to Corl I wasn't feeling comfortable staying in the drama "Well sorry I don't want to work with you I don't need people asking if were a thing I'm not interested in you" I didn't want to stay here I stood but I soon stopped in my tracks after Corl said "Well I was Friend zoned and I'm sorry that I won't have anyone because you like Sketch...." I turned around Corl had his hand over his mouth and Y/N slapped him I guess she didn't want me to hear that she ran past me with tears running down her face I tried to stop her but it was too late.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I bet he thinks I'm weird........ I ran upstairs my eyes filled with tears I slammed my door shut and sat on the bed I don't know what else to do he probably thinks I'm weird and has a crush on a other girl not me. I heard the door open but I kept my head toward the floor not paying attention to who was there "Y/N are you ok?" I looked up Sketch was there probably trying to cheer me up "do I look ok?" I wiped a tear and faced back to the floor " I hope you know that it's ok that you like me well because--" "really I bet my brother told you to say that" I turned my head "No he didn't because I like you too and I'll prove it" he grabbed my chin and kissed me I didn't expect this I was blushing like crazy and my widen. I then kissed back but he pulled away "does that mean were a thing" he smiled "another kiss them I'll sat yes" i really wanted us to be a thing but he wouldn't approve.

~Denis's P.O.V~

I walked into Y/N's room to see how it was going and I got quite a surprise Y/N and Sketch were kissing my eyes widen I ran downstairs I really hope they didn't see me. Once I made it down stairs all I heard was screaming Sub and Corl were screaming at each other "GUYS STOP FIGHTING" I screamed at the top of my lungs it was my only choice, but no one was even listing I ran over to Alex and grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs "Denis what are you doing please let me go" "No look" I  brought him to Y/N's room and his mouth dropped "OMG THERE KISSING" I slapped his chest and they turned to us I froze "uhh how much did you see?" Sketch questioned me "Not much but are you guys a thing because it would be wierd?" I facepalmed why did Alex say that "Yes we are a thing but don't tell my brother he would flip" I smiled "ok whatever" I walked down stairs and ran to Sub "In your not gonna like this but Your sister and Sketch are Dating" I smirked and plugged my ears.