2: The Problems

~Corls P.O.V~

Last time I saw Y/N she was racing to the bathroom her face was bright red and so was Denis's "did they......." I whispered to myself. I tapped Denis's shoulder and told him to meet me in the kitchen once Denis was in the kitchen I straight out said "did you kiss Y/N" he gave me a look then looked into my eyes "Yes, yes I did" he seemed proud to do what he did. "You know I like her why did you do that" I was frustrated Denis smirked and left. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door hoping Y/N would awnser she did answer but she was red not from crying she didn't cry she was still blushing. Her face was towards the floor I was gonna say something but instead nothing came out.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I couldn't stop blushing I didn't know what to do I wasn't going to tell my brother he would flip out he's so over protecting. I need to sleep and hopefully this will blow over...... !NEXT DAY! I woke up and the house was quiet too quiet I took by blanket and wrapped it around me I walked through the hall silent..... down stairs silent I opened Corls room it was a mess but no one was inside in all the other rooms were the same messy and empty I was really bored so I walked down stairs and turned on the TV "Yes (favorite show) is on" After about 2 episodes I felt someone sit next to me I was afraid to look  but when I turned to see who it was I had to sigh with relief it was only Sketch "did I scare you" He gave me a cute smirk I started blushing we were staring at each other.

~Sketch's P.O.V~

At first I could never understand why Alex,Corl, and Denis had such huge crushes on Y/N but now I get it. I couldn't help but stare into her sparkling E/C eyes I turned my head to face the TV I did want to kiss her but I heard the door open from behind me. I placed my hand over her shoulder but Alex came over and sat between us I gave him a look and walked away.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I noticed Sketch left an so did I Alex got in the middle of us. I ran upstairs and to my room I shut the door and turned to my laptop I was going though (Website you really like) same things everyday I was super bored now so I grabbed a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt and put it on I ran downstairs and found my coat and boots "I'm going for a walk bye" I left quickly. I was almost a mile away from the house but I felt a cold hand on my shoulder my body froze and not from the weather I turned around to see...............................

------------------------------------------------------
Yay a cliffhanger I don't know what else to write I will send chapter 3 on Friday or Thursday I don't know how long it will take sooooo Bye 😘