Chapter 16

soooooooooo errmmmmmmmmmmm hey y'all....  heres the next upload and im gonna be going through them so i can finally finish this book...  so this is dedicated to my girl GIA!!!!  CAUSE SHE IS MY AWESOME WHITE CHICKS FAN BESTIE xD

SOOOOOO HERE IS CHAPTER 16 PEOPLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************

***Nikki***

"Nikki wake up!  There is a security breach...  the Hades pack is here and they want blood."  Nick shook me awake.  I jerked up.

"Nick you will do as I say.  You will gather the kids and stay with them.  Find my aunt and uncle and have them stay in there too.  If I call you you come as fast as possible but don't come until I ask."  I used my PLSS voice that he can't disobey.

"Okay Nikki.  But be safe."

"I got this in the bag babe."  I leaned up and kissed him long and hard.  Then I turned my back and MMed Sami.

'Sami ditch the mate Hades' pack is here.'

'Finally some action!!!!'

'I know its been so slow!  Lets go.'

I met her out front and we did our kick ass hand shake and sent out a message to our packs to stand down unless we ask for help and to stay in their houses and keep safe.  We walked to the entrance of the Mite packs' compound.  We stood there waiting for them.  I could already hear them and feel them approaching.  I scanned the trees with my X-ray vision to see a 100 or so female and male wolves coming full speed ahead.  I let Sami know the approximate number of wolves.

'Am I going to be able to take this many down?'  I was kind of worried so I made sure with my wolf.

'Without a doubt.  We are indestructable Nikki.  And they don't even know about our tranformation.  They know we were the PWL but they know nothing more.  They came to this battle completely blind.'

'What about Sami will she be okay?'

'I will make damn sure of it Nikki she is my bestfriend as well as yours.  Our most powerful form will be a dragon with steel scales.  But our wolf will still be second option.  Start with our wolf form though and you can make your wolf size much bigger than the largest male wolf.  We can make Sami's bigger also.'

'You rock Rikki.  Let's kick ass.'

'Sami, Rikki and I can make your wolf bigger is that okay?'

'Sure as long as it is an advantage.'

'Okay and they will be here in 45 seconds.  You ready?'

'As ever.  Lets do this shit girl.  What about back up?'

'I got you, you got me, thats all the back up we need.'

'Triple T-K-A.'

"TIME TO TOTALLY KICK ASS!"  We said out loud togther and we shifted into our wolves which were evtremely larger than before.  White chicks is so awesome!  Gotta love that movie.  (If you haven't seen it....  U BETTER SEE IT SOON!!!!)

The other wolves had just reached us.  The Alpha of their pack shifted to his human.  He laughed.  "You think you can stop us with just your little sidekick and your size?  You are naive you know.  Men attack!"  He shifted back into his dirty brown wolf.  His fur was matted and wild.  He looked feral as did most of the other wolves.  I saw one that looked familar...  like a boy I knew...  JOHN!?  No way!  It's that bitch Rachael's older brother.