August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

" What's that? " I asked wondering what was in his hand.

" This is a magazine. " he said sliding it to me.

I looked at it and on the cover was me and August when we were holding hands and walking into the Restaurant.

" August Alsina has a girlfriend or was this just a date to get into the girls panties? Turn to page 46 for more." I read aloud.

" Crazy right? " he laughed.

" That was quick as hell. " I chuckled.

" That ain't it. Check your phone. " He smiled.

I pulled out my phone and my twitter and Instagram notifications were blowing up. I clicked on the Twitter app and I had gained at least a thousand followers. I checked some of the mentions that I had and people were going crazy.

@Kita_6443: Man I can't believe that my man is cheating on me. At least @Keira_Alexander is pretty. I just hope she treating @AugustAlsina right.

@MyaAnnBrown: Y'all bitches just mad cause August don't want y'all. I think him and @Keira_Alexander make a cute couple.

@LayaSparks: Yall gone quit hating on my bitch and my bro relationship. Half y'all bxtches ugly anyway. @Keira_Alexander

I scrolled down some more and seen a tweet from August.

@AugustAlsina: My baby girl beautiful ain't she? Last night was our anniversary and she was lookin pretty

It was a picture up under the tweet and it was the picture that he took last night of me last night.

I looked up at August and he had a huge smile on his face. " Now the world knows. " he smirked.

" Shit is about to get real now. " I laughed.

" We can handle it. How's your legs? " he asked.

" Fine. " I said rubbing them.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and led me up stairs to my room. He closed and locked the door and then pushed me up against the door.

" You know last night after the dinner I was gonna take you for a walk on the beach and then we were supposed to go back to my place and make love. " he said stepping closer to me.

" I see somebody had that night all planned out. " I chuckled.

" Damn right I did. " he smirked.

" You know you are just so sexy when you're like this. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

" I bet I am. Where's your ring? " he asked.

" It's over on the nightstand. I wanted you to put it on me. " I smiled.

" Come here. " he said grabbing my hand.

He walked us over to the bed and told me to sit down and I did. He pulled the ring out of the box and say next to me on the bed. " Let me see your left hand baby. " he said.

I gave him my left hand and he slid the ring on my finger. " This is a promise ring. I promise to never hurt you, I promise to treat you with respect and I promise to love you until I take my last breath. You mean so much to me baby and I don't ever want to lose you. " he said looking me in my eyes.