Confused and mentally abused Part 6

Chapter 10

I went home with a worried look on my face. What if he was interested enough to actually try and find me? I dought in though. That night Chase was all I thought about. I shook my head at least 30 times trying to stop myself from falling. Whatever, if I do its not like I'll ever see him again anyways.

                             ~~~

I woke up refreshed, for once. As I get dressed I can't help but stop at the cuts in my wrist and thighs. I run my fingers across my wrist and feel the sting as I press against the soon to be scars. But you got to admit, it helped relieve the pain. The next time I might not be so gentle and press harded with the razor. I looked to my left to see it sitting there on the sink. For me its like an addiction. After the first time you can't stop yourself the next. Helps me relieve stress with school taunting and grades falling. I reach for it when there's a knock on the door. I jump as the pounds hit the wood. I run to the bathroom window and look down to the pourch. I'm worried it's an adult looking for my dad. But its not, its Chase.

I fix my hair, cover my scars, and walk down the stairs quietly. I open the door and stand there.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I followed you yesterday, then I left once I knew where you were." he said.

I raised one eyebrow and stood slanted.

"You followed me?" I asked.

"Yeah sorry about that." he replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I really wanted to get to know you but you refused to give me your number or even your name. So? What is it?" he asked.

"My name or number?" I said.

"Your name." he answered.

"You should come in before someone sees you." I said.

"Why? Are you some sorta hide away?" he asked.

"Get in or leave." I said.

"Okay okay don't freak out." he said walking into the living room.

"Now, my name is-"

I whispered it on his ear. Why? Because I dont like people knowing my name unless its absolutely necessary.

"Oh. That's pretty." he said.

"How many has that one worked on?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

He followed and said " Hey if you find me some kind of player you're wrong. I respect women and I dont bounce from one to another if that's what your assuming." he said.

"That is what I was assuming and I guess I'm sorry." I said.

"I dont blame you everyone thinks that because I'm so charming" he said with a wink.

"Umm sure." I said.

"So. Where are your parents?" he asked.

"They're out of town for a while" I said.

"Where'd they go?" he asked

"Umm New Jersey" I said.

"Cool. You got family down there?"he asked.

"Yeah"I said.

"Where at?"he asked.

I slammed my hands on the kitchen counter. "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!??!!?!God just leave me alone, please." I said walking into the living room.

"Whoa. Sorry for wanting to get to know you" he said snotty.

"No. I'm sorry its my fault. I, just dont like discussing my family if that's okay with you?" I said looking up.

"Yeah sure" he sat on the couch next to me.

We sat there for hours talking getting to know each other. I felt as if I've known him forever I mean we sat there for HOURS. When there was a silence he'd look at me with his green eyes and smile. I always looked down at the cup I was holding then start up a conversation. I did not want to get involved with another guy. Let alone and older one.

"So how do you make money?" I said.

"I have my ways. Its harder than you think. Trust me this job isn't easy." I said.

"Oh really. So you're not new to this." he leaned over and tried to unbutton my blouse.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said you had your ways." he answered. He continued to undress himself.

"Chase! No! I have a job after school." I said getting up of the couch.

"Oh. So what I know you want to. We've been flirting all day." he said.

"So. I dont want to do that. That's disgusting." I said.

"You said your parents are out of town for weeks right?" he said.

"Yeah why? I said confused.

"Because you're going to do this!!!!" he said.

He grabbed me and threw me to the couch. He started kissing me neck. I struggled but he was too heavy. I screamed but nobody came. He just kept touching me. Violating me in every way possible. I cried. And cried.And cried.

When he was finished he got dressed and went to the kitchen then into the fridge. I couldn't move I was paralyzed. It was as if I was glued to the couch. When he reached the fridge he started humming. I was going to hit him with a lamp but then I'd have to call the police and it'd mess up my life. He came back to say

"I'm never going to see you again. This was fun but you weren't all that. Tell any body.....and I'll be back." he grabbed his coat and left.

I shook and shook. I laid there for the rest of the night. I felt dead.....Its too bad I wasn't dead, because if I was this wouldn't have happened.