"A girl in black saree, untie hair... With beautiful bangles... I want this kind girl. And the day  I'll find her I'll propose her."

"Beta u don't worry. Tonight u will get that girl."

"So sweet of u badi ma." He looked towards her and grinned. And left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Late night
8:30pm

Sanskar was alone in cafe. It was closing time. He checked everything.

"Excuse me."

Sanskar turned back, and bewildered seeing her. She was ready as he described. Her beauty quaint him. There was glint in her eyes. After struggling with his thoughts he came in sense.

"Ye..." His words were chocked in his throat. "Yes, how can I help u mam?"

She moved towards him. He closed his fist just to control his feelings.

"Actually, I was passing through. I thought about coffee... I know it's ur closing time but..."

"It's OK mam u wait I'll bring it for u." She held his hand.

"No." She took a pause. "I mean I'm feeling alone here so can I come..."

"Mam u stay here. I'll just come." He left...

"Uff Swara u r behaving like stupid. I mean what he would think. No I have to be normal. Be brave." Suddenly it became dark... "Oh shit this electricity. Oh God this darkness..."

She felt presence of someone near her...

"Who is this...?" She tried to escape and bumped on Sanskar.

"Mam..." She hugged him tightly...

" someone is there, please save me sanky.." Sanskar felt overwhelmed hearing his name. He smelled her aroma. Which is making him hard to control.  Control Sanskar, control his mind kept giving him warning...

"Mam, u sit..." He glow the candle... "See mam it was just ur illusion. Nothing else... And this is ur coffee mam."

Swara looked towards the smiley face on the coffee... She smiles.

Oh God she is so pretty. Her beautiful smile. Jingling sounds of her bangles... Breaking my patience. I wish I could say her that I love u right now... So What r u waiting for Sanky... Hold her hand... Kiss her... Shut up don't do this she will think u r a cheap guy... Offo Sanky do it.... No don't... All thought were conflicting in his mind.

"Mam."

"Hmm."

"Woh..." His hand automatically moved towards her. And he held her hand. Swara was feeling goosebumps with his touch. "Woh, actually ur bangles r beautiful." He started playing with them. "From where u bought it."

"My friend gifted me."

"Boyfriend."

"No... I mean yes..." He slided his chair towards her. She tried to be brave.

"So u r in relationship."

"Yes." He caressed her hand.

"So, Y u r dating me?"

"I... I'm not." She stammered.

"See, this candle light, coffee, this night... U and me alone... here. It's a date."

"Woh..." She closed her eyes in nervousness. "I..."

"Sssh." He placed his finger on her lips. "There is something here." She looked at his eyes.