Ships I like and the ones I don't

Ok for some reason all my main ships are gay... But I have no problems with gay, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual or whoever you like relationships. For all I care you could date a unicorn, and as long as your happy, it's ok in my book. Little Fantastic Beasts and where to find them spoiler plus Harry Potter and possibly Percy Jackson spoilers if you hasn't seen it.

Harry Potter ships I like:

Wolfstar, or Remus x Sirius.  I find this one just really sweet. Remus if you don't already know is my favorite marauder and character in the franchise. And for the Remus Tonks relationship, I just don't see the connection. Probably because I wish I was in her shoes... So it's easier to see him with his best mate.

Deamus, or Dean x Seamus. So this relationship is very close to cannon. I'm fairly sure that JK Rowling said that she was planning on making this a relationship but thought it would take too much attention away from the golden trio. These characters don't get shown enough, and with the stories I've read, I just think it's a cute relationship.

Newt Scamander x Tina. Ok I cannot remember the name of this ship. But I really love it. Newt is an adorable cinnamon roll with a love for animals, which I share. Also Tina is a very strong female character who's a good witch, and we all saw the moment between Newt and Tina at the boat dock, there was definitely a connection! I hope to see this relationship unfold in the next movie(s).

Jacob x Queenie. This relationship was quite clear through out the movie. It was simply heartbreaking at the end where he has to step into the obliviate rain (idk if that's the name). He's such a happy character and the fact that he's a no maj makes him funny. Queenie is really cool. She's also a witch like her sister Tina and can do legitimacy! (Also don't know if I spelled that right).

Harry Potter ships I do not like:

Dramione or Draco x Hermione. Ok for me this is wrong on so many levels! Draco was the biggest git to Hermione at school. He bullied her and made fun of her blood. I don't know about you but that's not what I look for in a man. Sure he's attractive, but beauty only goes skin deep. Also HE ALMOST KILLED DUMBLEDORE !!!!!!!!!! So no. Just no. Hermione come on your smarter then that! Feel free to try and change my mind.

Drary or Draco x Harry. Sorry fan girls (or guys O_o) I'm not a Draco fan, like I said above. He's a arrogant and spoiled prat. Harry can do so much better.