TWENTY-SIX

Fergal Devitt

~2 days ago~ 

"Hey Kev! Where are you buddy?!" I asked, shouting at the process since the music at the club was blaring loud.

Club J is the name I think. I think it is. Whatever, it's Club J.

"Are you drunk?!" Kevin asked, matching the shout I gave him "Where are you?!"

"At the newly built club, join me buddy. I'm alone right now!" I yelled as I stood up from my seat and stumble towards the dance floor.

"Aren't you supposed to be in a date with Brice? What happened?" he asked, followed by a door shut.

"I fucked up men!" I yelled as I flirt out with the girls, going at the end of the bar to take a decent couch seat "Come join me brother! Call Allen if you want!" I said then ended the call, ordering a bunch of beers.

And on my vision, I saw Brice outside the bar. Seems like she's waiting, maybe she's waiting for a cab? or an uber?

So when I saw the sight of my girl, I stumbled out the bar but when I was almost there, she left in a car. I thought it was an uber until she greeted him with a kiss on the lips before closing the door.

Maybe it's just my drunken vision that makes me view everything, everyone, her.

From her sparkly eyes, pinkish lips, rosy cheeks, her now Brunette hair and toned, tanned body. Everything about her is almost perfect. The 'almost'?

Her last name isn't Devitt.

Thinking about it, I sat down on the nearest stool and pulled out the ring

I bought this while I was still injured. I already had my sights on making her mine at the time, and I was so sure that I wanted my queen the most finest.

I was supposed to make her mine earlier tonight, but apparently, mentioning about her cousin isn't the right thing.

"Did she said no?" I looked up and saw Kevin. He took a seat beside me as I tuck it back in

"She didn't said anything 'cause I didn't asked anything. Didn't got the chance to do it" I replied

"What happened?"

"I talked with Hunter about proposing to her. He said that I was the right man, I make her happy so why not. He gave me permission. Before everything else, I want Brice to be in good terms with the only family she got left. So I told her I scheduled a meeting with Hunter-"

"She stormed off didn't she?"

"Yep" I answered then Kevin patted my back, telling me it's alright then helped me up my feet.

"It's alright buddy, just show her that rock and she'll be back in no time!" Kevin said, followed by a grunt as he put my arm around his arm

"Which one?"

"You are drunk, you'll be staying in my room"

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am"

---

~Present~

"Dude, 16th missed call? Come on, you need to at least answer one of them" Luke said as my phone rang again, missing another call from Brice.

I put my weights down and turn my phone off, completely shutting it down before returning my business.

It's now a day passed after I found out about Brice and Allen's little sessions.

It hurts yeah, painful and it still stings.

I had relationships before but never did they ended like this. And sad to say, this is the best relationship I had and ended the worst way.

Brice was the one, but I was his second.

With all the rage building up, I decided to just drop the weights. Slamming it down as quiet as I can but it still created a noise.

I sat down on the bench as Luke joined me, Karl following closely "Kevin told us"

"I was so fucking stupid. Where did I go wrong?!" I told them with gritted teeth, trying not to shout to avoid getting much attention

"You didn't do anything wrong. It was them, alright? Not your fault they can't contain themselves" Luke said as he sat down beside me

"As much as I hate it, you Two need to talk about it. Alright? Talk about this to just clear the air, but give it some time."

***
4 CHAPTERS LEFTTTT

Just a filler about what's going on with Finn now.

Anyone's POV next? I only need one more POV before going back to Brice's POV ~R