TWENTY-FOUR

Q: Favorite events?

***

OH MY GOSH I DIDNT UPDATED FOR LIKE MILLION YEARS. I'M SO SO SORRRRYYY. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO ALL OF YOUUU ~R

***

"You always had someone. But you neglected them. Don't hate me for this but, I talked with Hunter. I scehduled a meeting for the both of you, tomorrow" slap

And another, slap

"You're so selfish! This was not your business to stick your nose in!" I yelled and grabbed my stuff, stomping away from him as he tried to reach out for me.

When I got outside and finally held a cab, I pulled my phone out and texted Allen

Club J, meet me there in 30 minutes

"Baby, your phone is ringing" Allen mumbled, waking me up from my dreams of last night.

I remove myself from him as I rolled over to the night stand and pick my phone up, seeing that I missed another call from Finn, a 15th missed call since last night. Did he even get some sleep?

I placed my phone back down and pulled the covers up to my bare chest. I look over to Allen and saw him pulling his joggers up to his torso.

When he saw me gawking, he crawled to the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead "Where you heading?" I asked as he slid a shirt over his head

"I'n heading to the gym. You should get yourself something to eat and start your day, okay?"

"Yes sir" I mumbled as hia hands left my cheek and he headed out his room.

Deciding it is 9 am, I stood up, grab all my clothes and fixed myself. Checking if there's any marks on me, which there's none.

I went out Allen's room and head towards mine, just a hallway walk and I'm there.

Last night was any other nights. Another crime committed to a senseless victim.

Another secret meeting, night, event was added to my list. And it keeps getting longer and longer everyday.

I walked pass Two sets of elevators just when one of them opened, revealing my boyfriend with bloodshot eyes and looks as if he was drinking the entire night.

"Baby..." he managed to mumble out as his body went limp, leaning his body to the walls as the elevator closes.

I ran towards him and put his arms on top of my shoulders "Baby, are you alright?" I asked, trying to keep him conscious as we made it to my room.

I swipe my card to the door and put him to the bed, removing his clothes from last night, leaving him to his bottoms as his eyes were still closed "Baby, wait for me okay? I'll get you some medicine and ready some food for you" I told him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, landing on his arms on the process.

"Just stay" he breathed out as he wrapped his arms around me securely "Don't leave me"

"I won't, I won't" I replied, a pecllk left on his lips at the process.

So there it was. We lay down, and that's where I realize what my heart really wanted.

My heart wanted someone to accept me for who I really am, who would be with me through better or worse, someone that will be proud to show me to the world, someone who will love me as much as I love him.

My heart wanted someone that can pick my broken pieces and not scared to be wounded at the process.

My heart wanted to be with someone that I can go home to any hours of the day.

My heart wanted someone, and that someone is Fergal.

---

"Baby..." Fergal mumbled as he wrapped his arms tightly around me again.

It's now 1 in the afternoon and I just called Shane to tell him about Fergal's situation. Telling him he's too sick to attend the house show and tonight's RAW. And from his words, I should also stay put so someone could watch over him.

And while I made that call, I manage to sneak out my man's grasp, freshen up and sat up from my bed, reading a book at the process.

"Baby, you need anything?" I asked while running my hands to his hair.

"Water" he answered softly with a crooked voice, sitting up at the process while doing so.

I took the glass of water from the nightstand and handed it to him, finishing up till the last drop.

He handed it back to me as I place it down, along with the book and focus back to him "You alright?"

"Yeah, just a little tipsy. Where have you been?"

"I stayed with Kevin, I thought you'll be here" I answered, lied perhaps.

"You sure?" he asked again, getting skeptical by the looks and tone of it

"Yeah, why?" I asked again, looking at him weirdly.

He smiled nonchantly and kiss me on the forehead "Alright. You already talked with Hunter?"

I groaned and lay back down on the bed "Do I really have to do it?"

"Alright, not now. But you have to talk to him somehow, okay?" He said as he tuck me back in under his arms "As of right now, it's just you and me" he said and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

I don't deserve him, or anything else. He's too good for me, I did nothing but lie in his face.

Is it really me and Fergal?

***

I suck so much

Like I hate myself😃

I'm so sorry, I'll try to smudge another upate very very quick. Maybe later or tomorrow, let's get this story back on track