Chapter 1: Jennifer

A new student. Short. Skinney. Mexican:). Perfect! Jennifer saw Juan and just knew he would be her number one. As they grew together they became the best of friends that spent every minute together at school. One day this girl was asked out by Juan.. Never nervous around the boys she liked or ever dated, but for some reason she knew he would change her forever. Just like the sweetheart she is said of course and was happier than ever. He Flirted with her everytime he had the chance and told her she was under arrest for being too cute.. She melted and immediately fell in love:). She would flirt back and always smile to her man. Until she began noticing that he would stare at one of her future best friends. Juan's friends made fun of her everyday now and her boy didnt stop it anymore, he was distracted by a georgous girl with the perfect name, Madison. She had straight shiny hair and the perfect wordrobe for her spunky attitude. Jennifer automatically began her jeolousy until her first love broke her heart and ended it for Madison. She never had a problem with Madison until she stoie juan right from the grasp of her love. She shed the most tears she ever had and life felt like it was over. With a red sobbing face, 2 day worn pajamas, and a fuzzy blanket cacooning her body she ran outside into the pouring rain with a dark gray sky and screamed out to the world "WHAT HAPPENS NOW? THE POURPOSE TO MY LIFE IS GONE! so gone....." She trailed off into deeper sobs and fell to the ground. Jennifer's mother ran outside "Oh Jenni" She grabbed her baby to comfort her and nurse her heart back to health. "I will NEVER forget Juan" Jennifer  began. " He was my first love and I will always love him!"