What Happens Now?

Life. Impossible. Crazy. Regretful. Best thing ever. Trials are everywhere we look and often times we walk into them. We enter a "Fork" or a "Two way 'Street'" and try to make the best decision on which path is the most benificial. Sometimes in the end we realize it wasn't the best choice and it bites us in the butt. 

     Guys intervene and we think life is O-V-E-R , Over! Then we try to hurt oursleves in ways that are PERMANENT! I knew a girl Named Alyssa that was more heartbroken then possible. Everyday she would see him flirt with girls then come back to her. It hurt me a lot, being her best friend,

   There was a time i didnt know this beautiful girl.. She was happily with my (As I call him) Non-Cousin. They were so in l<3ve even though he flirted with EVERY girl. I met Alyssa through my best friend's cousin which would be Alyssa's at the time boyfriend. And even though sometimes i regret them ever meeting i realize if they never dated where would i be? Friend-less? Probably not.. True Friend-less? Yep. 

Her boyfriends name was Devan. She was more in love with him that i assumed wasnt even in existence. He broke up with her for a girl with the name, Vickie. She obviously has commitment issues because she chaeted on this wonderful young man with a little hot menace that annoyed mo SO much!! Poor ALyssa hated seeing her true love being with someone else then seeing them get cheated on. She did what she does best, Crying. Crying is one of my favorite things about her because she isnt afraid to show her feelings like i am. I wish i could be more like her! Devan took her fragile heart on a long journey that not even i can handle. In her smarticle mind she keot the thought "Love NEver Fails" a truth and did her bast to make it a reality. ALyssa went through Devans breakups and still kept getting her heart broken by him until she finally gave up. ON to a better guy that knows better than to hit girls and treat them like S***. Alyssa thought she just wanted him as a friend but then after the breakup she realized she needed him bad. So bad that seeing him with other girls would lead her to overdosing and going to the hospitol. Guess what? That day God let me keep THE BEST thing that EVER HAPPENED to me. This girl is very tough so tough she never had to ask the question, WHAT HAPPENS NOW? until the point when she wanted to give up on love to bear her heart from not being able to mend the wounds of failed love.