The Prince and the Hope: Chapter 1

*Dirk pov*

We were in the middle of a battle. Well me and Cal but he's a douche so he just hung off my shoulders and made me do all the work. My arm was getting tired from swinging my katana around to kill the imps that kept showing up. "What the fucks up with these guys?" I said aloud. Its not like anyone can hear me anyway I'm alone. I don't care if I'm talking to myself don't judge.

Anyway, I killed the last imp finally thank Jegus and got out of my ridiculous looking god tier. I mean the pants puff out at my thighs who even makes shit like this anymore?

I started walking back to home base when a female voice announces a new player to the game. "Great another victim of Sburb better go great the un lucky douche." I said to lil Cal then started walking again. Thats when i saw him.

He had on a green jacket over a white tea with a green skull on the front with cargo shorts that stopped at about an inch above his knees, he was also wearing combat boots. On his face her wore square black glasses that covered the most beautiful emerald green eyes id ever seen. He was tan with black hair and a slight muscle build. Not to shabby id say.

Not that I was paying attention to how he looks or anything just trying to tell you what he looks like damn get off my back.

Anyway, I approached him because he looked lost. " Hey glasses need help with something?" I asked in true Strider fashion. His head turned to me and he smiled a slight buck toothedness to him.

" Oh hello um... I don't think so" he said in a british accent. Cool he's british.

"The names Dirk Strider don't wear it out" I introduced myself. What i have manners don't judge.

"Jake English pleasure to meet you" he says and holds a hand out for me to shake. I being the honorable citizen I am take his hand and shake it.

"Well English id like to be the first to welcome you to hell welcome to the wonderful land of Sburb where all you dreams are basically gone" I said. He looked at me then laughed my eye twitched but he couldn't see it because of my anime shades.

"Your funny Dirk i think im going to like you" he said and I had to struggle not to smile my poker face stayed intact however so alls good.

"Come on ill show you to home base" I said turning and walking away. But I couldn't shake the feeling that we would become close. How close I don't think i want to know.

Hey i dont own homestuck or any of that shit so dont throw shit at me im new to wattpad and figured why the fuck not lets start a story hope you enjoyed my first chapter.