The Prince and the Hope: Chapter 3

*Dirk pov*

I ran down the hall in my god tier my katana already out. As I reached the door Dave ran up. "What decided to help out this time?" I say as we run through the door. "I don't have anything better to do so ya." He replies his poker face still intact.

We get outside and see a shit ton of imps coming towards us. I groan annoyed this will have been the third time today I've had to come kill these fucks.

"Lets get this over with" I say to Dave. He nods and we start killing imps. Their black blood flying everywhere. One of those big ass imps try's to get at me but Dave being the show off he is jumps on its head stabbing his sword into it before jumping off as it falls and landing on a knee sword held out to the side.

"Show off." I say and keep fighting. He looks at me briefly a smirk on his lips. "Thanks my whole life goal is to impress you." He says sarcastically pissing me off to the point I take it out on an imp that was sneaking up behind me.

The fight continues and not much else happens so we finish up and sit down taking a break.

" That was fun." I say with fake enthusiasm. He chuckles before replying.

" Ya best first date ever." He says it like he's serious but we both know he's just being a smartass.

We eventually get up and walk back to base our god tier disappearing from our bodies like some sort of magic. We haven't figured out how or why that happens yet but we really don't fucking care. We just blame it on the game.

Anyway we walk inside and go our separate ways him to the living room so he can play some wii (He is so gay) and me to my workshop to work on my robots somemore. As I walk down the hall I reflect on the fight and realize how FUCKING stupid this all is. Why the hell do we have to be doing this shit. Why the hell were we chosen for this crap. Oh well life sucks ass. We just have to roll with it.

I decide I really don't want to work on my robots right now ( I know shocking!). So I go to my room opening the door and walk towards my bed kicking random shit out of my way (yes my room isn't clean and thats the way it will stay).

I lay on the bed with my hands behind my head and close my eyes. I don't know when but I fall asleep. But before I do I have one last thought. Where the hell did English go?

HE SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND YES I REALIZE THIS IS REALLY SHORT MOST OF MY CHAPTERS WILL BE THAT WAY THE STORY IS LONGER. I HAVENT HAD TIME TO THINK OF SHIT TO RIGHT SO DONT HATE. SCHOOL HAS KICKED MY ASS SO I HAVENT HAD TIME BUT NOW ITS SUMMER SO THAT SHOULD CHANGE. EXPECT MORE CHAPTERS SOON.