DaithDeCalibre

David / Daithi De Nogla
I was editing my video of Golf It with my friend, Lui. He had laughed at some of the parts and I smiled. His laugh was adorable. It's kinda sad that he had to leave to go back to his girlfriend. "I'm gonna miss ya.." I said quietly. Lui sighed and frowned, looking at me. "Don't do that.. you'll make me cry again.." He turned away. I raised my hand to touch his shoulder but he walked away. "Anyways," he trailed off, "let's go back to editing your video." He sat on the chair beside me and moved the mouse around to cut some of the parts. I smiled sadly, glancing at Lui every few minutes, until he caught me glance at him. "You okay?" He asked me, patting my cheek. "Uh, yeah.." Dont lie. "Actually, Lui.. I need to ta-" I got cut off by his phone ringing. He got up and walked away to answer it. Ugh, maybe its his girlfriend, again.

Lui Calibre
I answered my phone and slightly moved my phone away from my ear due to my girlfriend shouting. I love her very much, but I just couldn't stand her drunk yelling.
"So I heard!" She shouted through the phone.

"Heard wha-"

"You cheated on me.."

"I didn't cheat o- you know what? I did cheat on you. I had sex with the hottest girl and it was NOT you. All you ever do is hit me, kick me out when I'm not even doing anything! You even sold my stuff away just to buy more alcohol!"

"Baby, it was an accident. Please, I lo-"

I hung up and threw my phone to the couch.

"Lui, do you wan-"

I groaned, "please.. just.. please.. let me calm down, David..." I walked outside and slammed the door, sitting on a chair. "I broke up with her just to be with him.." I mumbled and sighed, running my hands through my hair in stress.
It has been 2 hours and its 6:47 pm. Im still out here, laying on the grass. It rained an hour ago, but I dont mind. David asked if I was hungry and I lied to him. I was very hungry. I should go insid, maybe he's worried. I glanced at the house and noticed it was dark all over. I stood up and walked to the door, slowly opening it. "Daithi?" I slightly shouted, "Dait- shush, Lui! David?" I saw him sit on the couch so I sat beside him, "I broke up with her just to be with-.." I whimpered, covering my mouth. I saw two razors on his lap, blood on the floor, David had been cutting. He would never do this. "David..."

David / Daithi De Nogla
*earlier*
It felt like all of that was my fault. The argument.. I grabbed the little treasure-shaped box under the sink and opened it. There was two bottles of pills, a little white box full of my razors, and a gun. I grabbed the razors and pulled two out. I slit my wrist... I continued to do it until I got up to 6... I started feeling lightheaded and walk back to the living room, holding both razors. I turned the lights off and sat on the couch, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, Lui..." I choked, blooding dripping onto my pants.

Lui came inside and sat beside me. I couldn't see him right. I couldn't even see anything.

"David..." Lui said, "why?" He asked.

"It's my fault, wasn't it.." I whispered and looked at him.

"No.. I-It wasn't... I broke up with her just to be with you.. I.. I love you.." Lui held my hands and looked at me. "Promise.. promise me you'll never do this again, David.."

Our fingers intertwined and I smiled slightly, "I promise.."

"I'll do anything to make you the happiest man in the world, David. Why don't we go out and eat?" He suggested, I shook my head and held him close. He was shivering.. "Cuddle and watch Disney movies? We've got Moana and Lilo and Stitch." I smiled and carried him up to my room, laying him on the bed.

"Wait.. David, can I call you mine?" Lui asked me, smiling shyly.

"If.. I can call you mine." I winked at him and smiled, putting on Moana. I removed my plaid shirt and laid in bed beside him. He grabbed my hands and we nuzzled against each other.

"Lui, how about we upload a video about us." I said as the movie ended, Lui was singing some of the songs and I stopped him by kissing him.

"Gimme another kiss and we'll do it." Lui giggled, his hand cupping my cheek.

I chuckled and pecked his lips. He sat up and turned to me.

"Let's go, then." He walked to my office and I followed him.
He's so tiny, its fucking cuuute!
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him close, kissing him. "Hey, let me go!" He squeaked and laughed, I chuckled and let him go, quickly running to the office, turning on the pcs.

I put on the camera and looked at Lui, "ready?" I asked him. He nodded and I started recording. "Hey guys, it's Daithi here, and I know this isn't a usual gaming video, I'm sorry. This is actually about me and Lui. There has been this ship that you guys made that involves me and Lui in it.. what is it, Lui De- no, it's Daithi De Calibre.. well.." I turned to Lui and held his hands.
Lui cleared his throat, "it's true.. we're together a-and.." Lui hid his face on my shirt and giggled, "it's weird talking to a camera.." he whispered, making me laugh.

"Well, yeah. Lui and I are in a relationship. I don't care if you dont like it. Thank you to those who respect us." I squeezed Lui's hand and kissed his cheek. "Er, like and comment.. and I hope ye enjoyed." I stopped the recording and Lui giggled, "cute."
I edited the thumbnail and glanced at Lui.

"Can I? Can I put the title? Please?" Lui begged, I laughed and nodded.
"Yeah, yeah. Sure." I moved the mouse towards him and he put the title to Slightly Important Shipping Video

I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him close. I held his waist, "baby.." I mumbled, ".. I like your style~" I sang and chuckled, kissing him softly.

"Shut up, you dork.." Lui giggled. We swayed from side to side, Lui's hands around my neck. "You adorable little bean.." I mumbled and pecked his lips.

"Shush." He pecked my lips and I smiled.

_________________

Alrighty, I feel like I should write a "DaithiDeCalibre" story bc this is too cute for me.