Chapter 2

Of course they heard something on the window what were they thinking? It was 12:00 at night! Because they all slept for 2 hours. Emma got up from bed with her hair in two French braids and her long nightgown and went to the window and looked back at everyone as they all nodded. Emma opened the curtains.. There was a Man standing in the window on the outside pounding on it..it was a creature..it had white angel wings splattered with blood.. Immediately As Emma opened it she fell backwards and something fast. Came and smashed the angel away.. Then the window shattered.. Emma stared in shock and so did the others. It was a man..dressed in a black suit and had dark grey angel wings. He stared at the girls. Emma got up. She silently backed away as r others came to her side. "Hello..little girls.." He said. All the sisters started to hold hands. "Get out of our Kingdom! Right now!" Said Jane as The others nodded. "That won't happen..you see." Said the man as he put his hand up as they noticed Icey was racing for the door. The door closed before she could get out.. Icey came back to the others and held monos Hand.."Why not?.." Said Mono. "Because.. I am.. Here.. To Find the Staff.." He said. "The map says its here and master said that.." He said. "Get away from us! And leave! We don't need what happened 19 years ago!" Said Kara in anger. The Man looked at Kara with a angry look.. He put his hand up as Kara was blasted back to the door and a cage surrounded her. "Anyone else?.." They all shook their heads meaning no. "Now get me the st-" at that moment he King Came rushing in as the door broke down and Kara got up and tried to Crawl to The others but she remained on the floor. "You! Get out of my Kingdom Sam!" Yelled the King as he touched a gem on his crown as white angel wings flew out from his back and he flew at the man. "GIRLS! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND RUN!" Emma grabbed Leslie and they all ran out as 5 chains started to chase them all. They all ran as fast as they could. They came to the gate and looked at the guard. " OPEN THE GATE!" The man opened the gates and they again ran as far as they could the Chains still chasing them as they ran into the village. Suddenly they found a dead end in the village and were against a wall looking around trying to find a way out of this stupid corner. "There is no way out.." Said Mono holding Icey's hand. One chain grabbed Mono as a hole appeared and she fell in it with the chain. The others tried to dodge. But then one got caught by the door or the arm or the waist. And then they were all knocked out. Leslie of course escaped and went back to the castle. They all woke up in separate cages that were connected from the roof of where they were. "Welcome to the club." Said the Man with the grey wings. "Why are we here?" Said Kara. "Well you have the place of where Theora is since your her granddaughters." Said the man." we will never help you!" Said Jane. "Don't be harsh." Said the man. It became nighttime and they were all in their cages. Asleep. And suddenly they all woke up to a big noise. This person looked very familiar to Emma. Emma went to the edge of her cage and looked down and closer. "Hm. Ayato?" "That's Right. Correcto! " Ayato said as he smiled and jumped up and unlocked each cage and let them all out and they ran out. Suddenly Mono saw a boy standing in the shadows. "Arin, why you being a scaredy cat?" Said Ayato as suddenly Arin came out and looked at Mono. Mono looked at Arin too. Suddenly Mono was blushing because they were staring at each other so long. Mono looked away and went to Kara and held Kara's hand, "let's go." They all went back to the village and it was about 9:00 am when they did. They got into normal clothes and got some weapons and potions. Before They got on their horses Ayato grabbed Emma's Hand and looked at Emma. "Be Careful, and remember just use the necklace to get me and Arin and some others to come." Said Ayato. "I'm not that weak. Besides I have magic." Said Emma blushing. Ayato kissed Emma's Cheek and she got on her horse. They all did. It was just the 5 of them anyways. They all rode off into the woods.