Chapter 5

"Apparently it wasn't.." Said the General of the bad angels.  The good Angels were flying up north. Since the bad Angels didn't like the cold weather. They all were tired and landed in a field and set up tents, "I wonder why you were blushing mono." Said Emma nudging Mono with her elbow softly, and smiling. "Um..it was nothing.." Said Mono blushing as she thought of Arin. "Let's get some sleep." Said Kara. "Yea." Said Icey. They all went into their tent and got into their beds and fell asleep. Mono woke up from a huge noise. "WHA?!" She woke up startled and looked around and saw a shadow on the side of the tent on the outside. "GUYS WAKE UP!" Said Mono poking them on the backs with her finger. "W-what do you want Mono..?" Said Emma half asleep but getting up. "Look!" Said Mono pointing. "Oh my gosh.. Guys get up!" Said Emma getting dressed. She peeked outside. "Oh did I wake you?" Said a little girl shoving blueberries in her mouth. "Um yes you did.." Said Emma. "Oh u-nom nom-sorry." Said the girl. she quickly turned back into a squirrel and walked away into her tree. "I don't understand earth sometimes." Said Mono waving and going back into the tent after with Emma. When it became morning they all woke up. Mono was awake the whole night since she didn't let her guard down ever. They suddenly all heard screaming outside and a huge thump! "What the hell.." Said Emma getting up. She looked outside she took out a dagger from her belt. She didn't see anything yet and looked behind her.."HOLY.." Said Emma as it was a huge troll. She dashed forward and stabbed it there and here and it fell over and died. "You a strong little la-" then he died. She looked at her dagger, it had blood all over it. "Shouldn't we go now and warn the others?" Said Kara. "Yes." Said Emma. Mono followed Emma and Kara did also. But Icey stayed. They walked to the huge tent. "Theora?" Said Emma walking to her room. She wasn't there. They went to the back of the tent. There was not Theora but something terrifying.. "Hello There.." There was an old man and looked at the girls. "Um hello?" Said Emma. "Do you know where Theora is?" Said Mono. "I'm sorry no.." Said the old man he took his hood off. He was a young man. Mono recognized him. "Are you Arin's Father?" Said Mono. "Ye- I MEAN... N-Yes." Said the man. You see in Brother town Arin's parents are dead. Or at least he thinks his parents are dead."so you're like Theora?" Said Kara. "Yes.." Said the Man. "You must all leave at once with Theora I believe she is at the fountain waiting for you." Said the man pointing. "Thank you sir." Said Mono waving. Kara led the way to the fountain. They looked behind them. On the mountainside where Emma attacked the Troll, was a army of bad Angels and bad evil creatures. They got on their horses. Iced was asleep, so she didn't really know what was coming. Suddenly, Icey fell into a hole similar to the one Jane fell in, 2 gone. 3 left. They suddenly were in the forest following Theora, the army of good Angels and good creatures were following them. They came across a bridge. "MY OH MY WE ARE DEAD! " said a bunny. "Silence mr Carrot!" Said Theora. "Ioshina yeloe uonua Iona!" Said Theora as the bridge rebuilt and she crossed it waiting for everyone to cross and she closed it. The evil shot arrows so they went forward. As fast as they could. They reached another mud puddle, "2nd time this week I swear!" Said Kara with a angered look and she got mud on her dress cause she fell. "We must make it to pixieville, and be reunited with the men." Said Theora.