Back On Your Feet (Donnie)

I groan as I lift myself out of bed, my head pounding. "Make it stop." I shouted, pulling at my hair. "Please. Make it stop!"

Tears fell down my cheeks as the pain got worse. It hurt so much that it felt like a thousand needles pinching every bit of my brain and a hammer banging against my skull. I have never felt this much pain. I feel that this is much worse than giving birth.

"MAKE IT GO AWAY." I screamed, my voice cracking and going hoarse.

The door to my room opens and in runs Donnie and my parents. "(Y/n). Princess. Are you okay?" I shake my head and I sob, still pulling at my hair. Donnie sits on the bed and pulls me close to him. My head falls on his chest, my tears soaking his shirt he wore underneath a purple sweater. "Wake it sop." I mumbled, pulling on the front of his sweater.

Donnie rubs my back, whispering soothing words in my ear. I kept crying. "Can one of you get her prescription? Please. It's in the cabinet." My mom nods and my dad stands there, staring at Donnie and I. He watched as my boyfriend tried to calm me down, seeing me writhe in pain. I peered at my dad, noticing the hint of fear and sorrow in his eyes. He turned and sniffled, walking out of my room.

"I have the medicine. I also brought a bottle of water." Donnie turns to my mom and smiles, putting his arm out for the medicine and water. My mom places them in his hand and he lays me down on the bed, much to my discomfort. "Here. These will help." I nod and he grabs my hand, placing the pills in my palm. I bring them to my mouth, dropping them it. Then he hands me the bottle of water. I open it and chug it, wanting the prescription to work fast.

Donnie chuckles, taking the bottle away from me. "Calm down. The medicine is going to work. Just give it a minute." I nod, letting my grip go from the blanket. I sigh, wiping the tears from my face with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Better?"

"Better." I turn to my mom and smile. She smiles before turning and leaving my room.

"How's Charlie?" I whisper. Donnie brushes back my now matted hair and replies. "He's asleep in your sisters room. Your mom decided to split their room in two. So her side is pink and his side is purple. Turns out, he likes the color a lot." I chuckle, nodding.

"He likes it because he likes you Donnie."

"I can see that." He presses a kiss to my forehead. "And in case you're wondering on how I got here so fast. I was on my way here to see how you were doing. I heard your scream down the hall and I literally dropped the bag of snack I bought for us to run here."

"Are you going to get it?" Donnie grins.

"Of course. I'll be back. I love you."

"I love you Donatello."

Omg. Its so hard to write these days. Anyways, here you go. And its literally been three years. In 2014, I posted the first chapter. And now, its 2017. Time goes by so fast.

I'm enjoying the time in the army. I love it. Gives me a chance to do college and all that. I'm reserves so I'm home all the time.

Anyways, after Mikey's chapter is posted, I'm thinking of having a Q&A chapter. I was supposed to awhile ago....long ago. But never got to it. So ask me or any of the boys a question. And a few of you might just get lucky enough to be in the first few chapters of my One Shots with the boys.

Enjoy! Love you Mi Peeps. 😘