Chapter One

Chapter One

Jessy's POV

"NO! Aunt Lou, please don't make me go." I pleaded

"oh come on Jessy, it'll be fun!" My Aunt Lou said in return. "

Yeah right, being stuck in a tour bus with five boys for three months is fun? No thanks."

"Actually nine boys." Lou mumbled under her breath.

"Oh great, that just makes it a wholeeee lot better."

Did you note the sarcasm? "Jessy, it'll be good for you! Plus you'll be helping me." my over-energetic aunt said.

"Jessy, Jessy pleaseeeeee?"

My baby cousin Lux comes toddling over, sticking her arms up in the air so I can pick her up. I pick her up and put her on my hip. Pleaseeeee? Lux says again, this time giving me the puppy dog eyes. I can never refuse those eyes. I gave a huge sigh.

"Fine but only for Lux". I say to Lou.

"Yay!" My aunt squealed. "Better go start packing Jessy, we leave tomorrow."

"Fine" I say, handing Lux to Lou and running upstairs.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jessy Raya Teasdale. I'm seventeen years young and blow out the candles on the 17th of January. Lou is my aunt and is my official guardian since my parents died ten years ago in a car accident. But I love living with Tom, Lux and Lou. I'll tell ya a little about me:

· I love pop punk and electro pop music, but I don't mind a bit of 'mainstream' music as well.

· I love bands and artists such as Blink-182, All Time Low, Nickleback, Lorde, Halsey and The Vamps. I don't mind Nicki Minaj either. My respect for her is huge.

· my one true love is red velvet cupcakes. My weakness.

· I don't consider myself as 'hipster' or 'scene'. Just because I love tattoos and piercings goes to mean I have to have a label. Tattoos are art, and piercings are beautiful jewellery that is a part of you.

- family and friends are so important to me.

· I've always had a natural talent of playing the drums. I play because I love it, and it's an instrument that's always been close to my heart.

· I love dying my hair crazy colours which is one of the reasons Aunt Lou and I get along so well.

- I make Vines, even though I'm not hugely famous.

· My dad was Australian and I was born in Australia so I have the accent, even after all these years. After they died I moved in with my mum's sister Lou who lives in Doncaster.

So that's a bit about me, Jessy Raya Teasdale.

AN: hi! hey! hello, welcome. this is my first ever fanfiction on Wattpad so if its not that good or if you have some suggestions on how to improve please comment! also no hate please, this is my first fanfiction after all. so please enjoy and i hope you love it!