Chapter Seven

There was a silence. The guys were still looking at me with their eyes wide, until the boy with the curls shook his head then stepped forward with his hand outstretched and a small grin.
"We are so sorry love, we really though you were one of those fans that are obsessed. We never meant to make you uncomfortable. I'm Harry by the way." He spoke. He really did look sincere.
I responded by giving him a smile and grasped his hand.
"It's ok, I understand. I guess I overreacted. I'm Jessy, Lou's niece. And Lux is my cousin."
"Lads, don't be rude, introduce yourselves" Harry said to the guys who were listening. They immediately brightened up and smiled.
"I'm Louis."
"I'm Niall" the one with blond hair.
"I'm Zayn" that was tattoos.
"And I'm Liam." Short hair said.
I looked at them closely. They didn't seem like an average pop band. They weren't wearing any bright clothes, or had really floppy hair cuts. Actually, they seemed quite normal. And they seemed very nice so far. Well, apart from the hallway incident.
"Well I guess it was nice to meet you guys."
I had forgotten that Paul was in the room until he spoke up.
"Well Jessy, you better get back to your room to help Lou. The other band is arriving soon. You'll get to meet them after." I grinned at him.
"Ok Paul." To the guys "see you later."
I exited their hotel room and made my way to the one I shared with Lou. I swiped my card and entered the room, collapsing on my bed. I let out a huge sigh. So that was my experience with the first band. Time for round two with the second. I must have drifted of for five minutes as I was woken up to Lux jumping on my bed. "Woah, Lux. What made you so hyper?"
"Mummy said to wake up." She said, sticking out her lip. I laughed.
"Ok Lux." I hopped of the bed and grabbed Lux under her arms, swinging her up off the bed. She squealed and ran out the room. I stumbled over to my suitcase and grabbed my hairbrush to fix my hair. It looked a mess. I brushed out my bangs and fixed my part until it was how I liked it. I tossed my brush back in my suitcase and headed out the room, grabbing my bag on the way. I walked to the lounge where Lou was waiting.
"Ok Jess, the other band has arrived and we are about to go meet them now. They are waiting in Room 17." Lou said.
Well I guess round two has come earlier than I thought. I wondered what this band would be like. Lou had said they were Australian, like me, so that was a positive. But would they be pop or would their style be different? I honestly did not know. I wonder what their name is.
"Hey Aunt Lou, what's the bands' name?" I asked her. She was given all the information earlier.
"I've been told their name is Five Seconds of Summer." Ok then.
We made our way out of the room and to the elevator. As we passed each door on the way down the corridor, I was nervous. I just didn't want to screw up my meeting with these boys like I did with the other band.
As we stood in front of the white door with the bronze 17 I took a deep breath. Let round two begin.

A/N: Hello my lovelys! I'm back. Sorry if this chapter was bad, I wrote it on the plane back to Adelaide. Anyway hopefully I'll be updating soon. Stay gold Ponyboy - Tara xx

QOTD- do I actually have anyone who likes this book? I f I don't I might discontinue it. 😅 just a thought.