36 - We'll be all night

Not edited, so... Yah.

Timothy

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache, but I was completely, and utterly warm in the confinement of Xavier's arms.

"Where are you going?" Xavier mumbled, rolling away from me. a second later

Looking over at my alarm clock, again, to confirm the time, I frowned. "I have work in a couple hours."

Xavier mumbled a barely audible ''oh'' before falling back into the slumber he was in before.

I allowed my eyes to linger on his sleeping form a couple more minutes before slipping out of my bed, and walking to my closet to collect my work uniform; consisting of dark brown dress pants, with a light brown dress shirt. It looked cute on me, apparently.

Taking a quick shower, I slipped on my outfit before worrying about my hair. I was tempted to just cut it off, or dye it a darker shade because my eyes stood out way too much with my natural color, and they are not something I would like to draw attention to.

"Morning, Timothy."

Nodding my head at Daniel, I gave a small smile. "Morning."

Pouring himself a cup of coffee, he stirred in some milk as well as two teaspoons of sugar. "So... Xavier didn't leave last night?" One of his brows raised, and he sipped innocently from his coffee. Pursing my lips, I shook my head. "May I ask why? I mean, I know he brought you food."

"Oh..." I trailed off awkwardly. "Um, I just... He helped me with something, I guess." Yah, helped me miss him even more.

"Alright, well, did Xavier tell you that Anita will be coming over in a couple of days?"

Brows furrowing, I shook my head with a frown. "No, he didn't." My heart clenched. "But, um. I'll probably be working that day anyway; this week is pretty busy for me."

"Timothy you will have to face them one day."

Biting the inside of my cheek, I looked towards the corner of the room. "Yah." Crossing my arms over my chest, I scowled at my feet before turning, and walking back into my room, quietly opening the door so I wouldn't wake up Xavier, and have to face him.

I grabbed my jacket that was thrown into a corner carelessly, and the messenger bag that was under it.

 "Where are you going?"

Gasping, I twirled around. Nearly tripping on my own two feet. My cheeks flushed at the side of him topless, and shirtless. "To work." I told him before escaping out the door, and the suite.

It only took about ten minutes to walk to the Café, and it left me a hour to just sit, and wait until my shift actually started.

My work was a cozy place that was painted a dark turquoise, with the stereo typical coffee bean machines hanging on the wall, and photos of coffee, and poorly drawn donuts scattered along the walls as well. When I first came in for the interview the boss said I looked strangely familiar, and at the end he says he remembered that I came in here with the "tall guy" a couple months ago. To say the least, my boss knows everything that happened, and still gave me a chance.

"You're here early."

Startled, my head snapped up from looking at my hands on the table. "Oh, Eric." The blond individual smiled at me, his abnormally brown eyes twinkling.

"Oh, Timothy."

Biting my lip, I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" He was a straight 17 year old boy with enough attitude like a gay 36 year old man.

Nudging his head to the side, he leaned on the table slipping a note to me. "Some guy over there told me to give this to you. He said he knows you, and wants you to call him."

My brows furrowed in confusion as I looked down at the folded paper. "I don't know if I want to open it." I admitted, looking back up at Eric.

"Personally," Pulling out a clothe he started to clean my table. "He looked like trouble, so... Maybe just ditch the number in the back." Placing a glass sugar holder in the middle of the table he smiled at me sweetly. "Well, look at the time. Better get in the back." Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me to the back, and pushed me into the small employee quarters. "Just to be safe, stay here until your shift starts."

Pursing my lips, I nodded. "Thanks."

Once he left, I wasted no time opening the folded paper.

Tim, you look too different, but your sexual demeanour is still there, though.

I am interested.

See you soon,

Marqke. [Mark]

Eyes widening, I ripped the note in two, then four.

Marqke Winsloaf was a very dangerous man. I was in contact with him a couple years ago when I was desperate for cash, and to say he was wild, and rough was an understatement. He didn't know the definition of gentle, or being courteous. He was like all the other guys that wanted good sex from a younger person, then practically destroy them.

It was something I didn't want to remember or have to relive again; so nobody knew.

Marqke took me back to his house after confronting me on the street on a pretty chilly night. He told me a pretty thing like myself should be somewhere warm, and because I was stupid, and naïve I agreed to go. I understood some of the concepts of selling myself to make money, and although there was some I didn't like, the one he used was most defiantly a no.

He wanted to do a rape role-play, and I didn't think it would of been that bad, but again, I wasn't thinking clearly. He gave me the amount of money he said he would, but I also received much more then I could handle.

"Hey, Timmy, we are ready for you out there." Withholding a gasp, I stood from the table.

"Sorry, I was just day dreaming."

Eric rolled his eyes. "I could tell. I've standing here for five minutes, and you've been staring at the chair in front of you."

"Eric, shut up."

"Oh, the little gay boy has some sass."

Rolling my eyes, I slipped off my sweater. "Oh, the little straight boy is annoying. What a surprise." I fought the urge to raise my middle finger, and instead smoothed out my shirt.

"This pretty boy will be getting ready to run you when you get on till." Winking, Eric left the employee's room.

*         *         *

"Wednesday, right?"

Looking up at Eric, I nodded. "Yah, I start at two."

Eric tried to hide his smirk, but failed. "Like I care."

Punching him in the shoulder, I followed him out of the employees room, and to the first till where we clocked out. "So, Monday, yes?"

Holding the door for me, and locking it after Eric pulled the two halves of my sweater together. "Zip up or get sick, and you won't be seeing for a couple of days." Winking, Eric ruffled my hair before walking away, and leaving me standing stupidly in front of the café, with a stupid smile on my face.

Mimicking Eric's actions, I pursed his lips, before spinning on my heel.

I made it half way down the street with a smile on my face before a large hand grabbed my upper arm, and I was pulled from the sidewalk, and into a nearby ally.

The movement blinded me until I was pushed against the side of a brick building.

"Hey, what--"

A hand slapped over my mouth silencing me.

"Hey, sexy."