Savage

Do do do do dooooooooo

I'm legit a low-key savage.

Alright, so this person's cat died, and I was going to send my sorry and love for the cat, right? Well, I went into the comment section, and a lot of people were being heartless and saying stuff like "lol :) ".

When I wish I could reach through the screen and strangle someone. . .

Anywho, sooooooo this person was all like "Oh, it's happier now that it's away from you" /something like that, and I was gonna say that they were heartless - which is true - , but then this savage comeback came into mind.

It may be cruel, but still savage. 

I hate when people smile at others sadness, and smile happily when an animal dies.

Speaking of animals, Marshy always is by my side the moment I walk through the front door. She follows me wherever I go, and won't stay more than two feet away. It makes me think that animals can love. Because she will cry with small cat mews until I pick her up and give her a hug. Or I walk by and she starts to purr. Or when I can't go to bed because Marshy is laying on me, or when she curls up against the pillow next to me to fall asleep. Maybe because I carry her away upstairs when my sister's dogs' visit and corner my cat. Maybe because I feed her, pet her, play with her, and hold her is why she seems to love me. Probably because in the mornings, she has to be the center of attention because she doesn't want me to leave for school; and I don't want to leave her. I love all animals, yes, but Marshy is special to me, and I think I just proved an animal really can love a human.

.

ANIMALS ARE LIFE. THEY (especially Marshy) MEAN MORE THAN FOOD TO ME. And that says a lot, considering how much I love food.