PARAGRAPHS!!!

It's always the paragraphs that get to me. I can't stand when people write with no indentations, or run on paragraphs. Like I'm doing now. Nope, it's going to be ALL one paragraph so it confuses you. So you have no idea where you left off, and I'm putting any examples or quotations in this single paragraph too. You know, just for the heck of it. Just because I'm ranting on how much this annoys me and I don't really know what to write so I keep going. Now, does this get on anyone's nerves? Probably not those on a computer, but all who are out there on a phone, or small tablet, are you slowly being tortured like me? It might just be me, but it honestly kills me on the inside. I don't want to re-read  everything just because someone was all too lazy to go to the next line, or wanted a super long paragraph. Example: This very paragraph pretty much sums it up. And, I just need to say it for the heck of it: run-on sentences. Yes, I do it in these yeah whatever random books, but if I'm writing a legitimate story, none if this. Sometimes, I need a moment to coach my breath here people. Oh, and you know what really bothers grammar cops, notputtinganyspacesoranythinglikethat, or just incorrect spelling. And obviously, spelling and grammar!

Does anyone see it now? Super long paragraphs. Just no!!!!!! It makes me wanna rip out all my hair and bang my head against the wall.

***And I know this is the second time the topic was paragraphs and stuff, but in doing it again. Plus, I'm bored so I don't really know what to do. And it's so annoying, I gave it two chapters.  ***