"But Mina unnie.. You're wasting your time and money."

"Shhh. Don't worry bout that. Besides, it's not wasting when it comes to you."

"I..." Tzuyu was at a loss for words. She knew they were only acting but she felt as if Mina was flirting with her for real. She found the thought to be rather ridiculous and made herself believe that the older girl was like that to all of her past relationships, and that she was no different from them.

Mina reached out for Tzuyu's hand and gently held it in her own. "Come on honey, stop stalling or we'll be late," she sniggered as they resumed walking.

"Yah stop saying that!" Tzuyu pouted and was about to yank her hand back when she felt Mina held it a little tighter.

"Why not? It's cute."

"You told me I sounded like an ahjumma when I said that. So you are too!"

Mina just shrugged and said, "I don't mind being an ahjumma around you." She then took a quick glance at Tzuyu, winked and gave the younger's hand a soft squeeze.

Tzuyu didn't know what to reply to that, again, so she decided to just keep quiet. And also because the more she says something, the more Mina will say something in return that would just make her feel even more flustered. She was already having a hard time calming her racing heart, as they spoke, and even more so now that her gaze was fixated onto their holding hands.

--------------------------------------------------

As they had expected, everybody's attention was on them the moment they stepped in the school's vicinity, hands still pressed together. Whispers and squeals could be heard from different directions, and there were even some students who were taking stolen photos of them as if they were celebrities. However, the pair remained unbothered as they walked straight to Tzuyu's department building.

Tzuyu leaned in a little closer to Mina's ear and whispered, "Go to your class, Mina unnie."

Mina tilted her head slightly and whispered back, "I still have 10 minutes so it's okay. And will you please stop calling me unnie too much? It sounds weird that we're 'dating' and you're calling me that."

Tzuyu sheepishly smiled, feeling a little embarrassed, because she knew Mina has a point.

"Okay," was all she managed to reply.

"At least not in public." Mina said with a small smile.

It didn't take long for the pair to reach Tzuyu's classroom after just a few flight of stairs. Upon turning on a corner, they saw Sana and Dahyun talking to Chaeyoung outside their classroom; it was Sana who noticed them first. Mina finally let go of Tzuyu's hand, not because Sana saw them, but because Chaeyoung was there. Mina wasn't oblivious to the fact that even if Chaeyoung knew about their act, she would somehow still be affected by their charades or whatsoever.

"Minaaaaaaaa!" Sana exclaimed as she ran towards Mina and hugged her.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at their direction, and started walking towards them as well. Dahyun appeared to be as excited as Sana while Chaeyoung seemed to be having mixed emotions at the moment.

"Chewy-ah! Mina unnie! Congratulations!" Dahyun greeted, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah congratulations to both of you!" Sana added.

"Mina unnie... Congrats." Chaeyoung said with a small smile.

"Thanks girls!" Mina said, while Tzuyu flashed them a toothy smile.

"You two look so hot together!" Sana giggled.

"I knew something was up! Even our maknae couldn't resist Mina unnie's charm huh?" Dahyun joined Sana's fit of giggles.

Mina laughed awkwardly, then she went beside Chaeyoung and draped an arm around the latter's shoulder. "It's all thanks to Chaeng."

"Huh? W-why me?" Chaeyoung asked surprisingly, looking up at Mina with wide eyes.

"She has been our bridge. Without her, I don't think I would be able to break into Tzuyu's wall." continued Mina.

SaiDa both made cute 'aww' sounds while looking at the blushing Chaeyoung. Tzuyu, on the other hand, nodded her head towards Mina in agreement.

"Anyway, we better get going. First class is about to start." Mina said as she distanced herself from Chaeyoung.

"Ye. See you later babe." Sana said as she hugged Dahyun and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Then she waved at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, "Bye girls!"

"Bye!" The three sophomores said altogether.

"Laters." Mina simply said. She was about to turn around to leave when Sana stopped her.

"That's it? No goodbye kiss or something to your girlfriend?" Sana asked. Her eyes hinted a glint of tease and mischief.

"Eh?"

"Goodbye kiss to Tzuyu."

Mina shot a quick glance at Tzuyu, who slightly shook her head.

"We're not like you, Sana. We are conservative ladies." Mina said, rolling her eyes, which earned a laugh from the other girls.

"But –"

Mina hurriedly pulled Sana away from the trio to prevent her from saying any more embarrassing things. She looked back at the smiling girls and waved her hand before turning on a corner.

"You're nuts!" Mina whisper yelled, letting out a huff.

"And you're cute! You should've seen the look on your face back there!" Sana teased, and laughed.

"Damare."

--------------------------------------------------

"Aigoo! I knew Mina can get her! I shouldn't have agreed to the bet!" Momo complained, pouting.

"LALALA~ I won Momoring! You owe me one month worth of lunch!" Sana sticked her tongue out at Momo while clapping her hands.

Mina rolled her eyes at her two friends. Apparently, Momo and Sana made a bet on her mission in getting Tzuyu to agree as her fake girlfriend. Sana bet that she would succeed while Momo bet on her failing. Momo obviously lost so she would be obliged to pay for Sana's lunch for a whole month.

"Whatever." Momo sulked.

Sana ignored Momo and turned her attention to Mina, who was busy finishing off her notes.

"Minari." Sana softly called.

"Yes?" Mina answered without looking up.

"Join us for lunch with Chewy and Chaengie, please."

"Ye Mina, I want to formally meet them too!"

Mina thought about it for a minute. Joining them for lunch means the others would be there as well. Is she ready?

She carefully closed her notebook, and looked up at her expecting friends.

"Okay."