"Cats suck!" Jesse yelled at Cassie a few moments later.

"What did you say?" Cassie said in her disguised voice.

"You heard me!" He shouted. "Cats suck!" Pigs are way cooler!" He shouted.

"I don't get what you're getting at," Cassie walked over to him. "But I'm bored with it."

"Gah!" Petra and Jessie let out their battle cries and attacked Cassie. Lukas poured water making the fire, that blocked Jesse, disappear. Ivor, luckily caught the flint & steel. Cassie ran to Jesse, attempting to knock him over, with full force but Jesse used the flint & steel on her mask and Jessie tripped her causing her to fall into the pit they had been trapped in.

"At least you're still alive!" Jesse yelled. "That's more than TorqueDAwg and Think can say!"

"You're right." Cassie said in a low voice. "Of course you're right."

Jesse and the gang began to leave.

"Jessica wait!" Jessie heard. "Please don't leave me alone. At least give me Winslow. He's my best- my only friend." Jessie didn't know what to do as she looked at the cat. "Please." Cassie begged. "You know what it's like to be alone don't you?"

Jessie looked back at her as memories flashed in her mind.

Flashback...

3 year Jessie runs through the newly built walls.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look I bwealt." Jessie smiled proudly.

"Not right now sweetie." Isa didn't look at her. "Mommy is busy."

Fast forward...

10 year old Jessie.

"Mom those things can kill you down there."

"Don't cause any trouble okay sweetheart." Isa kisses her forehead and rides down the rail road.

14 year old Jessie.

Jessie tosses an egg at the door causing a bunny to spawn.

"Hey little guy." She pets it.

"Jessica watch out!" Isa believe the bunny is attacking her daughter and shoots it with an arrow.

"Mom!" Jessie gets angry and goes to her room locking the door.

16 year old Jessie.

"My mom will kill you if she finds this Milo." Jessie glared.

"This is precisely why I didn't want to show you."

"You show me anything no matter what I say Milo. I let you escape my mom." Jessie glares.

End of Flashback.

"I wasn't always alone." Jessie claimed and picked up Winslow. "Take care of her Winslow." She whispers and tosses him to her.

"Thank you Jessica." She holds Winslow.

"Wow so she kept the real portal hidden down here all this time." Jesse placed his hands on his hips.

"I don't think even she would be that paranoid."

"Well, there's only one way to find out." Jessie smiled. "Light it up Jesse." Jesse nodded and stepped forward and a small spark later the portal was lite.

"So far so good." Ivor said.

"Yeah no arrows, no trip floors." Petra added.

"Okay," Lukas agreed. "But who's going first?"

"We're a team." Jesse said looking back at them. "We all go together." Jessie didn't know if it meant her too since she barely knew any of them and they barely knew her. "Even you Jessica." He sensed her uneasiness.

Jessie smiled slight and they all ran forward. Ivor standing behind.

"Adventure!" He cheered and ran in.

Hope you guys liked my version of Episode 6. I already have a good idea for Eosiodes 7 and 8. Hopefully they're good. I may pick one of the portals to do in the intro of Episode 7 but who knows.

Anyways this episode started a new ship now didn't it xD *sarcastic* great 😂😂😂 I don't mind but I do warn you the story that is focused on them is going to get rated M at some point for mature talk. Nothing nasty but not very kid friendly if you're one of those people who have a dirty mind (I'm one of them).

Anyways till next chapter!