Growing Up Too Fast and Metting Peter Pan

Start from the beginning

She expected the world,

But it flew away from her reach,

So she ran away in her sleep.

Dreamed of para-para-paradise,

Every time she closed her eyes.

When she was just a girl,

She expected the world,

But it flew away from her reach,

And bullets catch in her teeth.

Life goes on,

It gets so heavy,

The wheel breaks the butterfly.

Every tear, a waterfall.

In the night, the stormy night,

She closed her eyes.

In the night,

The stormy night,

Away she flied.' (full song to the side >)

I don't know were in the world they came from but they soothed me. I feel like...I've heard those words before.

It was pretty late so I decided to get some rest...I mean I would be 16 tomorrow...

I went to my 'room' and drifted off into sleep... but had the strangest dream.

I was laughing and running... I was I a field of flowers of all colors. Pink. purple, yellow, blue, red, white. It was beautiful. I heard someone run after me but I ignored it. I was just so happy. I then ran into the woods and touched a tree. For some strange reason I always had a huge connection to nature and stuff. Its just like the whole forest lights up when I touch or get near it. Then I heard screams. I frowned and started to run again. But the sent of pine, nature, and flowers, stayed.

Then I woke up. It was the best dream I had ever had. it went just like the song lyrics. 'So she ran away in her sleep. Dreamed of para-para-paradise. Every time she closed her eyes.'

It was so soothing. hen I realized... no one wished me a happy birthday! I then remembered that no one grows old on Neverland! I was safe here! Finally!

My dad stopped sailing not too far from shore. I was confused until I was a boy with blonde hair (and was freakishly tall!) come out of nowhere and just stare at the Jolly Roger and then at my dad. Then he walked back into the woods. "Daddy who was that?" I asked. I know I still say daddy but remember I'm supposed to be 7 years old!

"A lost boy. I don't remember his name." He answered. 'Remember' implying he had been here before with my mom. She told me stories of that too but I won't get into that.

I took in the view of the island. It was breathtaking! Just beautiful! "Dad can we go down there?" I asked hopefully.

He frowned at me. "Maybe some other time darling. This is your first time, we just got here and I don't want you getting hurt."

Yeah I noticed how 'over protective' he became over the past few 'days.' I sighed and nodded still smiling at the view. I could already smell the pine. Stragely it was just like my dream. Could I have been on Neverland during my dream? No that's impossible, I thought.

I took it al in. The smell, the view, everything! I just couldn't stop smiling!

"Beautiful isn't it?" Max came up behind me and asked. "It's amazing!" I answered.

Pretty soon my dad docked at shore and gathered a few of the men. "Alright we're going to go explore the island. Lucy, Max, PLEASE don't get into trouble!" My father grinned at us and hopped of the boat with the others.

I got a devilish grin on my face as my dad and the others disappeared. Max saw the grin and frowned. "Oh no. Lucy I know what your thinking! NO!"

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" I laughed. I always grinned when I was going to do something. In this case. GO WALK ON NEVERLAND. I put a hood and. "You coming or not?" I looked at Max. He had a worried expression on his face. "I don't know..." "Oh come on! Where's your sense of adventure?" I teased him.

"Ok fine... But, only to make sure you don't kill yourself!"

I laughed at jumped off the boat. He followed me and I ran into the forest. "Lucy, wait!"

Peter's POV

It was just a normal night with my lost boys. Until I felt a strange presence of someone dreaming. You see Neverland is a place were kids can visit in their dreams. Boys mainly. But, I felt the presence of a...girl? I think. I walked towards the girlish laughing. I made myself invisible because you can still see me. eve in dreams. I watched the girl smiling and laughing. She seemed to be having the most fun she had ever had in her life. I laughed a little. I almost reveled myself but I decided not to. I just watched her. because it was a dream I could see through her like a ghost. But she honestly looked beautiful. WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT?! SNAP OUT OF IT PETER! YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN! Then she started from the field of flowers-- witch I didn't even know existed!- and running into the forest. I ran after her and she lightly touched a tree. It was strange. Moss and small other flowers and plants started covering the tree. I can't eve do that! Then she disappeared because she obviously woke up. All of a sudden I felt...lonely? NO! PETER YOUR NOT GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL YOU DONT NO YOU DESPERATE, LONELY, ASS! Did I just call myself an ass? Yep...I did.

ANYWAY. Then I felt the familiar presence of Hook's ship. I shirked and walked back to camp. I told Felix, my right hand man, to go see the 'visitors.' Soon I grinned because I knew that Hook and a few others were now walking the island. Maybe I can get him to work for me again. Like old times. I can always use an extra hand. Then that's girls presence came again. Weird. Probably just me being a desperate ass again. I ignored it and went to fid Hook. "Ah look who came crawling back." I appeared behind Hook and smirked.

He sighed and turned around. "Ah Pan...good to see you again... What do you want this time?" He asked annoyed.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering what your doing back so soon. It seems like just yesterday we made a deal for you to get off the island with Milah and your brad new child." I said with a smirk. "How is Milah these days anyway?" I laughed a little because he went as pale as a ghost.

"She died... a long time ago..." He whispered

"I see... Well now then you obviously came back here for a reason. What is it?"

"Oh no reason. Just promised me kid I would take her here."

"oh?" I raised a eyebrow. Oh god PLEASE dot tell me that girls presence is his kid! "And who might they be?" I knew it was a girl I just didn't want to sound like a pervert.

"None of your business." He snapped. "I just want to make sure that you or your 'lost boys' don't hurt her when I take her off the ship."

"And know do you know that she isn't already disobeying your orders and on the island?" I raised my eyebrows again.

A look of worry shot through his face. "Bloody hell..." He murmered and took off.

I laughed a little and still felt the girls presence. Damn why could I feel it? I never feel a girls presence... Ok now I'm freaking myself out. I decided to go fid the girl when I felt it leave and go into the ocean along with another boys. Probably a 'friend' of Hook's.

I was bored so I started to play my pipe. All the lost boys, except Felix, started dancing around the fire. All smiling and laughing. It was strange that Felix never danced to the music. I knew he could hear it, but he always found a way to block it out. Weirdo.

(Ok well YAY! PETER'S FINALLY IN THISTHING! OK well like I said in one of my past chapters I get a lot of update time! I REALLY want you to tell me what you think so far! I'm still a bit new so yeah!)