Growing Up Too Fast and Metting Peter Pan

WHAT THE HECK?! HOW IN THE WORLD AM I 9 YEARS OLD?! I asked my dad what was going on and he said he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I thought about it REALLY hard. RUMPLSTILTSKIN! This was one of the curses he put on me! That bastard! I swear if I ever find him again I will personally kill him!

*a few 'days/years later'* <(say in spongebob narrorators voice I don't care if I'm typing wrong right now why am I still typing this?!)

Ok well now I'm '16.' My dad said that he would take me to Neverland because its my 'birthday.' It may have only bee a few days but I got used to it! I have no idea how but I did!

ANYWHO. Well off to Neverland. We left in the middle of the day. Smee, my dads new right hand man, asked, "Where are we going captain?" My dad screwed on his hook that he used to replace his hand and yelled. "NEVERLAND!" He then threw the magic portal bean into the water and sailed in. Then I had a flashback...

 *FLASHBACK*

"Mommy?" I whispered. My mother turned and looked at me smiling. She had the kindest smile. And the most beautiful green eyes. I ended up with blue eyes although I always wanted my mothers pine green ones.

"Yes love?" She walked and kneeled down to my height.

"I can't sleep... Can you tell me a story?"

She smiled her kind smile. "Of course, darling." She picked me up and led me to my room right next to hers. "What do you want to hear tonight, love?"

I always loved how she called me love and darling. "Can you tell me the Peter Pan story again?" That was always my favorite. It just never got old to me.

"Of course, darling." She sat on the bed and tucked me in like she always did. "Once upon a time, there was a boy named Peter Pan who lived on Neverland, a place were you can never grow old. He had these friends called the Lost Boys. Although Pan seemed nice on the outside he was a bloody demon. You see he had a shadow. It would take boys who felt lost and unloved to Neverland. Strangely no girls ever came to Neverland. Until one day a girl named Wendy Darling came. She had no clue were she was and wanted to go home. How she was able to go is a mystery. But, very soon she met Pan and they fell in love. But. Wendy said she had to go home, for her brothers, John and Michael were waiting. So Peter made his shadow bring her home. He was heartbroken but, eventually got over her. But, Pan swore he would never fall in love again. For he was afraid that the next girl would also want to go back home to friends and family."

Then I asked something I never had before. "Mommy... What happened to Wendy after she left Neverland?" I felt silly asking it. But I REALLY wanted to know!

She gave a faint and far off smile. "She fell in love again and grew up happy... She soon had a daughter named Jane and she had also met Peter Pan. He never fell in love again because of his promise and sent her home immediately." She started stroking my hair and I smiled. I was one of those smiley kids. yep. "You should get going to bed love." She kissed me on the forehead and left the room.

Little did I know that was the last time I would hear the tale of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of my mom. To me she literally died only a week ago. After a few moments I was cut out of my trance by Max coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist I flinched a little. Apparently Max and I were a 'thing.' I only think of him as a friend though. We soon arrive in Neverland and I smiled in amazement at the view.

Then all of a sudden song lyrics popped into my head. At least I think they were song lyrics. This is how they went.

'When she was just a girl,