chapter 1

Jazmine pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing weired noises coming from down stairs. I tip towed through the hallway making my way to the bottom of the stairs, and when i say i was scarred i mean i was SCARRED! my mom and dad was havin sex butt ass naked on the table i eat on... Used to eat on. I stood there i shock my jaw dropped and i had a disgusted look on my face. A couple second later my mom seen me an took a small knife off the table an threw it tords me as a sign meaning it was time fo me to hop my ass on up outta there. I went to my room trying to sleep with all the noise my moms an dad was makin but it was hard cause they was doin it all night. Some minutes later i finally fell sleep but woke up 3 hours later from some loud wack sound, it sounded like somebody got hit wit a belt an when i looked up it was my ass gettin hit with this thick ass belt. "Wake yo lil ass up" i heard my dad yell "why its summer time an we aint got no schoo" i said getting out my bed rubbing my eyes and yawning "i dont give 2 fucks long as u get ya ass on up outta here, go to your friends or somethin" my dad yelled "ok ok ok" i said walking to my closet and getting my clothes for a shower. After i got out the shower i put on my clothes 👇outfit below👇

Atfer i got dressed i put my hair in a messy bun then left the house

Atfer i got dressed i put my hair in a messy bun then left the house. I called up my bestfriend jazmine so we can go to the mall an when we got there it was packed with fine ass light skins an i know i got a boo already but god damn!!! They was fine. Me an jazmine went in forever 21 an picked up some new outfits and stuff then went straight to the food court to get somethin to eat. After we had got our food we went to sit down and eat "what you been up to?" Jazmine asked "notin really just been up in the house all day everyday" i said as i stuffed a big ass sandwitch in my mouth "damn gurl chill" jazmine said as she begin to laugh "bihh i got woken up an got kicked out the damn house and we been shoppin for some hours now an a bitch hungry" i said with food all up in my mouth. Moments later we both started laughing "gurl u crazy" jazmine said covering up her laugh. After me and jazmine ate we headed out the mall and went to jazmines house to chill. "Gurl did you hear about the party durall throwin tonight?" Jazmine said smiling like she up to no good "no why, and im not going" i said already knowing why she brung it up "please gurl, yo boo gonn be there" jazmine said bujjing my shoulder "fine what ever but im mot gonna be there that long" i said annoyed at myself knowing the only reason i wanna go cause of jordan. Its start at 8:00 so we need to start gettin ready cause its 7:30 right now" jazmine said as she walked to her closet to get her outfit for tonight. I started getting dressed with the outfit i bought at the mall.

 I started getting dressed with the outfit i bought at the mall

^Faiths outfit^

^Jazmines outfit^

^Jazmines outfit^

An hour later jazmine and faith were ready so they headed out the door an durall house was around the conner so faith and jazmine walked. "Gurllllll we look fly" jazmine said as she started recording for her snap chat. Jazmine and faith finally reached the the house party, faith knocked on the door and durall opened it "ayyyye wasup yall i see yall came through tonight" durall said as he was lickin his lips lookin up an down at jazmine, jazmine blushed and we both walked in and everybody started staring at us especially all the boys. While Jazmine was flirtin with durall i started looking for jordan. After searching i finally found jordan.... With another girl, they was all up on each other smilin and kissin. I walked up to the both of them "is this what we doin now? Huh is this wtf we doin" i said yelling at jordan "baby clam down its not what it looks like" said jordan "you think im stupid huh? Were done and u think i dont know about you and jazmine texting behind my back a sleeping with each other huh" i said making the whole crowed stare at us with there jams dropped even jazmine. I left the scene and ran out the house walking back home. "Faith wait" i heard jazmine say but i kept walking "im so sorry i really am were bestfriends an i love you so much it will never happen again" jazmine said walking behind me. "If you were my bestfriend you would of never slept with my boyfriend cause i dont think that what bestfriends do" i said turning around wantimg to slap the mess outta her but i didint i just turned back around and begun to walk again. As i was walking i seen a black van and to be honest I've been seeing that same black van for the past two weeks now. The van pulled up to me and 2 tall men dressed in all black came out and rushed me into the van. I started kicking and screaming all loud as i could but it was no use the man dressed in black said the van was sound proof with i don't know how. Seconds later i pasted tf out cause one the them niggas gave me a shot an i was out.

Jazmines pov:

I turned around and seen the same van faith said shes been seeing for some weeks now. I seen two men run out and grab faith "FAITH!! i screamed and started running back to the party to grab jordan "JORDAN THIS BLACK VAN CAME AND TOOK FAITH" i yelled and started crying. Jordan ran out the house with his gun in his hand "FUCK" jordan yelled, jordan started making phone calls and soon this big ass group of niggas came in there own car an jordan hoped in his car an they took off. I went back home and cried myself to sleep think about all the fucked up shit i did to faith and the things i did behind her back.

How did yall like chapter one so far good or naw? And this is my first book and like an comment and tell me how i did😊 thx guys💕
And p.s sorry for any mistakes😣😒

Kidnapped By Lucas ColyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara