"How can you destroy a village in a matter of seconds?" Kakashi chuckled "I'm guessing you forget I was fighting Tsunade" He sweatdropped and nodded "I can see it now" I smiled and skipped happily. "There's one thing that's bothering me" Guy started "If you were fighting Tsunade.. how did you get away?" I grinned "I wasn't fighting her" "What do you mean? you just told us you were" Neji questioned. I shrugged "As soon as I stole the 'stuff' I created a clone. Tsunade just happened to bump into my clone and chased after her instead. By the time she found her, I was miles away".. Awkward silence..

Kakashi sweatdropped "So, have you still got the Elixir?" I nodded in thought. "Yeh, but I've hid it somewhere no one will ever find it. It'd be dangerous if anyone got their hands on it" He was about to ask "why?" when I felt many presences coming our way.

I stopped and knelt down. Placing my hands on the ground, I sent chakra threw It like roots. The roots searched around and connected to trees, finding out where they are. "Suki? what are you doing?" Ino asked. "Shh!" I whispered to her, well, to them all really.

I smirked after a few seconds. "Kakashi!" "They're coming up fast. I don't know who they are, but they're headed straight for us. Possibly enemies" He nodded and told us to stay together. Not even a second later, had they appeared before us.

I glanced over them. '2, 4..5.. There are five of 'em' Shiro sighed 'I don't really want you fighting Lady Cael. At least summon one of us' I rolled my eyes 'I can take care of myself you know' She growled at my angrilly. Finally I agreed but only if I was in a troublesome situation.

"Who are you? Why are you following us?" Kakashi questioned. One of them walked towards us. You couldn't tell if they were male or female because all of them were wearing black cloaks. They seemed familiar to me.. I wonder why..

"You are in our terratory, that's why" Ok he's a male I guess. "What is your business here?" The man, who I assumed as their leader interrogated. Kakashi stated lazily as always "We're just passing through. We are currently on a mission" Under the guys cloak, I swear I saw him narrow his eyes and smirk. But, it could just be me.. nope, he's definitely smirking.

"I see, then you may go by. Just leave this area as quickly as possible" Kakashi nodded and gave a look to Guy. Guy in return, nodded and said "Alright team. Let's go" They was a mountain of 'yes' and some 'Fine's'.

Guy and Kakashi led the group into the trees, and they began to jump through them. I, on the other hand, stayed behind for a second before going to follow them. "Hold up" The leader said just as I was ready to leap.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What? I need to catch up with my team" He shrugged "Not my problem. Now tell me you name" I pondered on the thought of telling him my 'name' or my real name. I normally use my 'name' so I should tell him my real name.

"Cael" I swear I saw his eyes widen slighly before glancing at the others "Why?" "Hn.. No reason. Just thought you looked familar" 'Same here' Shiro stated. With one last suspicious look, I jumped off at a fast pace to catch up to the others.

(??? POV)

"Sir..Was that?.." I nodded, a playful smirk playing at my lips. "After all these years.. After everything we've done trying to find her... She's the one to find us instead" The group was silent. My thoughts went back to those days, those pleasurable days. Oh how I missed those days so much. To think we've found her, after so long. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's happy.