The ghost cat in search for a wife! Part 1.

Ryogas pov continued~

               It was morning and she wasn't on the tree branch like she was earlier.. Where was she and who was sobbing? "y/n?!" I called out, hoping that It would give me a signal.wait.... that crying.. doesn't sound like a girl crying though? It sounds like a cats meowing? I carefully got closer to this mysterious cry, it getting louder and louder the more steps I took.As Im getting closer I hear more then just a cats crying meow... A girl! Y/N!

"Y/N!" I shouted as I came out from behind a tree and saw y/n getting practically chocked by a giant white cat with a giant bell around his neck, nuzzling y/n.

"RYOGA!GET ME OFF THIS THING!!" She cried, she looked utterly terrified of the giant cat.Following her orders I ran straight towards the cat and jump kicked it right in the nose, and catching her in my arms.Almost automatically she wrapped her arms and legs around my torso.(aye no weird stuff ._. Im watching u reader-Chan! lol jk)

"MNNNN MOW GIVE ME BACK MY BRIDE!!!" the giant ghost cat yelled.B-B-B-BRIDE?!?!?!?

"She isn't your bride, Ghost cat!" and with that being said I ran back to the campsite with y/n in my arms.

"You alright y/n?" I asked while setting her onto her feet.Her knees were shaking still and she was stuttering, trying to say something but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth.I tried thinking of ways to calm her down, but I thought that maybe if I hugged her she would calm down.

I reassuringly embraced her in my arms, and i could feel her become less stiff(Hey! No ideas!!.. Im watchin u XD lol jk jk bur fr doe, no ideas!)surprisingly I felt her hug me back, I blushed a little and looked down at her.She looked embarrassed and furious at the same time.

"So are you afraid of cats like ranma?" i aksed her while letting go of her.

"Ranmas afraid of cats too?" she asked, her voice a bit hoarse from probably screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Heheh, yeah, Wanna get on the road since were already awake" I asked her.

"yeah, lets get our stuff together, let me go get my backpack from that tree" she said and ran off to the tree she once rested on.I went back to our campsite and got my backpack together when i heard rustling in a nearby bush.

"y/n?" i called out, but got no reply.Then before i knew it, that ghost cat jumped out and yelled

"MNREADY OR MNNOT HERE I COME!"  and It possessed my body.

~Readers pov~

I grabbed my bag out of that tree I was sitting in last night.Man i felt so tired.. not to mention that crazy ghost cat that wanted me to be his bride! Like who does that??!

Anyway i put my backpack on and went back to where our campsite was from last night.....I had a weird gut feeling... and I sure as hell did not like it.

-Time skip for a about a week-

So during the past week Ryoga had been a bit suspicious, I knew my gut was telling me something was off but I couldn't wrap my mind around the whole situation.We sent packages back to the Tendo dojo to let them know we would be back to see them soon.Ryoga had sent Akane .. dried fish and cat-food, weird I know, and I sent back to everyone some souvenirs and candy and snacks that weren't in our region.But yeah ryoga has been a bit off since our incounter with that stupid ghost cat and every night I still had that same dream with ryoga getting washed away in the ocean and turn into p-chan.No matter how curious I was I never attempted it.
-present time-

"look Ryoga! There's the school!" i said giddily as i grabbed Ryogas hand and pulled him to the schools entrance, a small bouquet of flowers in my other hand for Akane, as a thank you gift to watch Karu.I saw Ranma and Akane walking together, side by side.I totally shipped them, even though they already were already betrothed  by their parents.I saw Karu walking behind them but looking at the ground.I was ready to yell out his name but Akane and Ranma had noticed us.I waved at them and looked back at ryoga, who had a facial expression of hatred on it.I was kinda shocked, and thats when i knew something was defenitely wrong.