Non-Weeaboos & Broken Dreams

>Reader: Be the weeaboo

==>

First of all ...I AM NOT A WEEABOO. Definitely not. Totally fucking not.

Instead, I am the one and only- Dirk Strider. Known by most all, disliked by many, loved by few. Actually, one of those statements is untrue. Many do not dislike me as a being, they dislike the triangular pieces of dark plastic over my eyes. My sacred sugoi pointed anime sh- shades. Just my shades. I am not a weeaboo.

Ironically enough, those who do not like my shades somehow have an obsession with me. Not just for me though, for all the Striders. Seriously, all those people are always throwing themselves at us. Mostly girls, but none of us are interested.....in girls themselves, to clarify.

But, yes, it's true. In this world of mine, wearing something that covers your eyes is.... let's say bad, for now. Normally, parents and guardians teach their children that they should never hide their eyes, that they should flaunt them to the world in hopes of finding a soulmate. 

But, I do not have a normal guardian, however.

Instead, I have a Bro Strider.  He also wears shades similar to mine, and while us three know Dave and I 's eye color(s), he has never shown anyone. Neither of us know if he ever found his soulmate, and frankly, we don't really want to question him. He also had raised my other brother Dave and I since the death of our parents. Actually, he basically raised us even when they were alive... but enough family talk! 

Today is a day in which basically everyone dreads. Yes, we are talking about the place in which unthinkable despair and sorrow are formed. The day all young dreams die, and new nightmares come into their place.

The first day of school.

The first day of my Junior year to be exact. Although, it has a few perks. (I know, I'm shocked too.) I get to see my friends, Roxy and Jane, again. They were actually soulmates, one of the few pairs I  know. Also, Jane had been saying one of her relatives had been moving to the area. I must admit, I liked to imagine what they'd be like. Another version of Jane perhaps? Not likely, seeing as her brother, John, is very unlike her.

But when I got to thinking a little more, my mind went to impossible places. What are the chances that....they might be my so-

"Diederik Martha Strider! Hurry the hell up!!"

"Jegus fucking Christ, don't got all day for you to put on your makeup!"

Ah, the beautiful sound of angry brothers in the morning. Nothing could start off this amazing day better. Absolutely nothing.

(Note the sarcasm...)

I had grabbed my shades and ran to the bathroom. Hey, who gives two shits about those pricks, I had to piss.

When I was done with mah business, I walked to the sink. As I was washing my hands, I looked up towards the mirror. I hadn't had my shades on at the moment, so I saw my eyes. Green and orange. Orange being my natural eye color. I quickly looked down, before I started wondering if there was someone, somewhere, looking at their orange and green eyes too.

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk!!" I heard their voices say in unison.

"Oh shut up, don't get your panties in a twist! I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I put your shades and and flashstepped to the living room. There I found two annoyed brothers. So surprising. Bro was the first to speak.

"Goddamn man, I'm surprised you didn't come down here in a designer fucking wedding gown and a shit ton of makeup..."

Dave smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just, come on Dave. We're gonna be late for the bus."

"Oh, now you're in a rush?"

"Shut it and come on."

I grabbed his sleeved arm and pulled him out the door, both of us yelling to Bro,

"Later Bro!"

"Later fuckers," came the reply.

Prick.

((Kinda short first chapter, shhh.))