Discord

Time:6:00 am
Location : Verde plateau

Special Johnny 5 stood a top the plateau and looked over the entire plains, looking for any trace of the Ruin energy that plagued this place days ago. There was none. It appears that he and DJ Pixel were able to banish it all back to Ruin.
Behind Johnny, Pikachu got a text from Bambuh. When he viewed the text he saw a picture of Bambuh tied up with someone who looked a lot like Johnny standing in front of him.
”Johnny look." Pikachu said as he gave the phone to Johnny.

” Who the heck is that?" Johnny asked as he saw the Freek.

” Trouble." Pikachu said as they both went off to their secret base.

----------

"What do you want?" Bambuh asked DJ.

DJ smiled "To become Special Johnny 5."

"What" Bambuh asked, surprised.

"You heard me." DJ replied "I look like Special Johnny 5 because I was created by the J - energy that came from him, but I look like this because I was also infected by the Ruin energy. Not to mention that I was also helping that mangy mutt."

"Pixel?" Bambuh asked.

“Yes," DJ sneered "that thing changed me when I coursed through him. And when I was given life by the shock wave of Ruin energy I was incomplete and would have died had you not found me."

"What ? "

"Are you dumb? J - energy can't survive outside a living creature as oxygen and water vapor will destroy us. But when you sealed me from those things I was able to finally be born! Discord Johnny, DJ!"