Chapter Seven

I walked back to the shop and didn't dare let the tears fall. I walked over and hugged Alan, "What happened, what did they do?" he growled. "David wants me to forgive him but I don't know what to do! I love David but I love you too." I mumbled into his neck, "Do what your heart tells you too." Edgar said and pulled me into a hug. "Dammit that's not helping Edgar!" I groaned, "Who do you care about more?" Alan asked, "That's the thing, I don't know." I groaned. "Forgive him, you really care about him, I know you do." Alan said, "What about you Alan?" I asked shocked. "I'll be fine." he said, "Thank you Alan." I smiled and gave him a small kiss.

I walked out of the store and searched for the boys, I found them by the Carousel. I ran over and jumped on David's back, he securely held onto my thighs so I wouldn't fall. "So decided to come home?" Paul asked, "Yeah!" I said but whispered "If you mess it up, I will leave for good!" In his ear. He nodded and let me down. We walked to the bikes and David helped me get on his, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his bike. I closed my eyes for what felt like a minute but realized I fell asleep when I felt David shaking me awake.

We walked into the cave and Laddie came running at me, he was running so fast that when he hit me I ended up falling. "I'm so happy you're home!" He said and I kissed his head, "Me too Lad." Marko came over and helped me up. I walked over and sat on David's lap, he put out his cigarette and told Marko to get food.

Marko came back with Chinese and I ate my usual, rice. After dinner we messed around until sunrise, the boys walked off to their dungeon, Starr to her bed, and after David gave me a kiss Laddie and I laid down on the couch.