Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Tossing and turning, this time it's not like normal. There's the grimoire, the pages are flicking at an unearthly speed. As though it's being scanned for something in particular. It stops, the rooms gone quiet. But it's not really a room I'm in... More of an empty space. I walk towards the grimoire and look closely at the page it's open on. 'For locking away the unnecessary'

What does it mean? What is this for? Why does the spell seem familiar?

All of a sudden I hear a crashing from behind me and a voice coming closer and closer...

"You have begun something, something bigger than yourself Casey. But now only you can stop it, only you can erase your mistakes" it says

I feel something cold on my shoulder and scream...

That's when I realise it was just a dream, that none of hat happened, but after reading Emilia's entries, I'm not so certain if these dreams are jut figments of my imagination or if there really is something behind them.

I hear clattering from downstairs and instantly know mums trying to cook. I sigh knowing I should help her.

I look down at myself, making sure I look presentable before I head down to see the damage. That's when I realise I have school and I really should go, I need at least one thing normal about my life.

As I walk out my door I hear voices, that's when I realise it's not just my mum in the house, I guess Chance is hear too... At least it gives me a chance to find out why he freaked out yesterday.

I slowly walk down the stairs and strain to hear what's being said - so I know what I'm walking in on. But, it's not just my mum and Chance, there's about 4 people talking. So who are the other two?

A/N: Ok so I haven't written in a while :/ and it's really short, but this is just meant to be a sort of build up. Hope you like cliff hangers... Anyways I will write, think I might make my self a reminder so I don't forget! Emily x

Oh and I'm not posting pictures of any of the characters, think it's best if you let your imagination decide ^_^