RWBY Chibi: Male Reader Insert - {Ep. 3}

Start from the beginning

You: Stupid Jaune leaving the infirmary like that.... Guess I'm going to find him first before giving him his ice pack for his head. I'm quite curious how he wasn't able to get a bump from that misfortune.

You kept wondering to yourself as you made your way downstairs. As you took the first step on the stairs you stepped on something and slipped. You fell and kept stumbling down half a flight of stairs before your face met the floor while the thing that you slipped on bounces off from your head. You groaned in pain as you slowly raised your head to see the thing that you slipped on, and it turns out, it's a scroll. Weiss' Scroll to be precise.

You: Looks like I'll be needing that ice pack, and what the heck is Weiss's scroll doing on the freaking stairs?!?!

Back to Jaune....

Jaune: That's ridiculous. You're definitely not.... y'know playing those messages for the rest of Team RWBY. And laughing. hehheh laughing it's, it's not you. You wouldn't do that, you wouldn't--You wouldn't do that, right?

Back to you.....

You were still lying down on the floor, but not because of the accident, but because of laughing hard. Despite the pain from falling down the stairs, thinking how hearing Jaune's voice over Weiss's scroll was ridiculous.

Back to Jaune....

Jaune: It's crazy....

"Blake Tag"

You are currently sitting in one of the long benches in the courtyard as you peacefully read your book. Well, was peaceful until you heard Yang's yells on the background. You turned towards your back, and saw Yang and Blake playing a game of tag. Yang sneaks behind Blake before pouncing at her.

Yang: Tagged! You're it!

But Blake avoids it as she activates her semblance, and every time Yang would try to make her 'it', Blake would activate her semblance, resulting an unfair game.

Yang: You're it! You're it! You're it! It, it, it! Blake! You! Are! It!

Blake giggles at her partner's determination in making her it. She dodged, and dodged until they were both near your place. Being disturbed from your reading, you decided to watch Blake's unfair game of tag. You laugh at Yang's misfortunes.

You: Give up yet, Yang?

And her answer to you was a shotgun shell to the chest that belonged from her Ember Celica, sending you straight for the courtyard waters.(If you watched this episode, yes. There is water there.) Yang, knowing what she just did, instantly paled and panicked. You slowly stood up from the waters, soaked from head to toe. You turned towards the two and was about to give a "Seriously!?" look to Yang before you felt a dark aura near Blake.

Yang: Uhh..... (Y/N).... I'm gonna need that catnip now.

You reached into your chest pockets where you know where you put it and only felt pieces of broken glass.

You: *Gulp* Uhh...... Yang? I suggest you run for a while....

Yang: WHAT?! WHY?!

You fished out and showed her the the glass shards which used to be a tiny bottle that contains the catnip.

Yang: Shoot!

And pretty soon enough, the cat and mouse chase began.

Yang: BLAAAAKE! LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT THIIIIIS!!!

Meanwhile, you were literally dashing your way towards Professor Peach's classroom. Dodging and passing through students (and professors) on the hallway.

You: *in head* Geez! Why does Blake really have to be way so overprotective of me?! Oh well, better get to Professor Peach fast before Yang gets mutilated...

"Jaune Calls Weiss Final Part"

After waiting for who-knows-how-long, Jaune grew impatient and decided to call her again, but only leaving a voice message instead.

Jaune: Aaaalright, Ice Queen! I've had it up to here. It's one thing to deny a guy, but it's another thing to ignore him entirely. If you were here right now, I would give you a piece of my mi--

Weiss suddenly appears and politely greets him, who seems to be completely unaware of his messages. Jaune stands there for a moment with wide eyes before turning towards her with his scroll behind his back, hiding the fact that he was about to leave yet another desperate and angry voice messages on Weiss' Scroll.