Chapter 5: Poison scorpion and the lightning

Start from the beginning

"You have a cute younger brother," Kyoko compliments. "Eh?" Hide stupidly asked. Kyoko chuckled and pointed at his feet, hide saw Lambo hanging on his feet.

"HIEE!? Lambo!" Hide shrieked. "What are you doing here!?"

Murmurs began to be heard in the hall, Hibari was there. "What are you all doing?" He asked, eyes narrowing by the second. "I'll bite you all to death."

Any ran back to their class room -actually, all of them - except for Hide who ran towards the fountain, holding Lambo.

Hide sucked a breath, he glared at the younger cow, who looked at him cluelessly.

"What are you doing here? It's almost time for class." Hide turned his head to see where the familiar voice came from.

He saw Tsuna with Reborn on his shoulder. "REBORN!" Lambo shouted.

Tsuna blinked and chuckled later on. Lambo cried at the harsh treatment of the hitman. He rummaged his stuff on his head and brought out the ten year bazooka.

"E-eh?" Hide said before he was swallowed in pink smoke.

"Yare yare..." he heard an unusual mature voice. He looked at where Lambo used to be.

"Hmm?" Reborn mused. "The ten year bazooka?" Tsuna muttered.

"Ten year bazooka?" Hide turned his head towards the two. Reborn explained the use and what it does.

"Oh, so you're Lambo, gen years from now?" Hide nodded in satisfaction at the newly found knowledge.

"Yare yare, my younger self has gave quite the trouble." TYL! Lambo looked at the other two, his eyes melted in tender kindness at the sight of Tsuna.

"Tsu-nii." He muttered, a soft tremble in his voice. Tsuna smiled acceptedly. "You've grown, Lambo."

TYL! Lambo smiled, when his eyes dropped at Reborn, his brows knitted once again.

"Reborn." He spat out. He let out a lazy my oh my against and smirked. "Might as well finish my younger selfs job."

Hide let out an audible stutter of confusion. Tsuna remained smiling.

"THUNDER SET!" TYL! Lambo attached his horn to his head.

And the fight went as how the anime did too as well.

...

Hide grimaced at his newly gotten test scores, "As expected of Hen no Hide..." he muttered.

"You didn't understand that?" Tsuna suddenly appeared behind Hide, "HIEE!?"

Tsuna tilted his head, showing Hide his solid 98% in calculus.

"Even though it's easy enough." Tsuna said, Hide had a tick mark in his head. "You're so gonna be dead to Reborn later." Hide didn't pay attention and looked at Tsuna's feature.

How strange... Tsuna and Reborn seems to have a good relation... like that of lovers. But, Reborn's a baby, impossible.

"Easy for you to say, old man." Hide muttered. Tsuna smile faltered, smacking his fist into the latter's head.

"Don't call me old, damn brat." Tsuna forced a dark smile. Sending Hide the 'I'll-kill-you' vibe.