Meeting Everyone

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the light from the window. It shined so brightly, directly into my face. My eyes were stinging from the brightness, I just wanted to go back to sleep but the light kept bothering me.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I'm so tired...I looked over at Levi's desk to find he wasn't there. I frowned, I really hope he didn't go too far. I got up and looked around his room,touching little knick knacks and looking at his paperwork. After looking through nearly everything I heard the door open.

Levi walked in with two trays of food and two cups of tea. I smiled at him and helped his carry the cups of tea to his desk while he carried the trays. He set the trays down and I looked at what he got. There I saw a giantic breakfast fight for a king. It had french toast,eggs,bacon,and hash browns. The food looked amazing! I haven't seen food like this for so long. The food they served in the mess hall was nothing compared to this. I looked at Levi in awe.

"What's all this for? Did you cook this just for us?! It looks so good I wanna eat it all!" I said excitedly. I was just about to grab a fork and dig in til Levi gripped my wrist tightly. I looked at him in shock. It kind of hurt actually. I looked down at my wrist and stared at it. It reminded me of how I would always get in trouble and he would always take me away grabbing my wrist. My thoughts were interrupted by a chuckle. Was Levi actually laughing?

"Jeez Y/N, We can eat but don't eat so quick. God I can tell you were about to fork it all in." He flicked my forehead and let go of my wrist. I rubbed it while staring at him. I seriously could not believe he just laughed. In all my years of being with Levi -even though we were separated for 10- I have never heard him laugh. He noticed me staring at him and gave me a glare. My eyes widened and I quickly looked away embarrassed.

"Tsk, are you just gonna stand there or eat brat?" he chuckled again.

BRAT?! Is that what I am to him! I puffed my cheeks and folded my arms. "I am not a brat! If anything your the brat! Maybe I should give you a nick name!..." I said. I thought about what nickname to give him. I looked at his appearance and there wasn't really anything I could make fun of until i saw something that really bugged him. I smirked.

"Well at least I'm not short."

Oh that definitely got him. I saw his face turn red. He approached me,stomping his feet in the process. Did I really get him pissed off? I took steps back as he approached me. My back hit the wall. Shit.

Levi slammed his left hand right near my head and looked at me. I mean...he is short but I'm slightly shorter than him so I didn't think it would bother him. I stared into Levi's dull blue eyes. He stared back into mine.

Just then the door opened and a woman walked in.

"Oh Shorty~ aren't you going to show the new corps out tod-" she stopped talking and stared at Levi and I. She looked older than Levi. She had dark brown hair tied up into a ponytail, her eyes were hazel,and she was taller than Levi and I.

"Oh wow~~ I didn't know Shorty had a girlfriend~~~" she said excitedly.

Levi quickly pulled away and glared at her. I was still looking at Levi and noticed his cheeks were slightly pink. I too,felt my cheeks become pink.

The woman quickly grabbed my shoulders and studied my face."U-Um...can i help you?" I said softly. She continued to stare me down til she smiled and hugged me tightly.