*~With You~* Sequel to [Best Friend] A Roc Royal of Mindless Behavior Story

STOP HERE!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART ONE [BEST FRIEND] THEN YOU NEED TO EXIT AND GO READ THAT FIRST!!!

6 months later

Ci's p.o.v.

I was in the food court at The Dolphin Mall in Miami on my lunch break with my best friend Kasey. You're confused huh? Lol let me catch you guys up. I now reside in Miami Florida with my mommy. At first, I was living with my best friend Chris. Most ppl know him as lil twist though. I liked him on the low but he doesn't know... I think... Anyways, my mom decided to transfer her job here since I was gone & MB went on tour in the UK so there really wasn't a reason for her to stay in Georgia. Nobody knew where I was. My number was changed & I made my mom promise not to tell anybody I was with her. Ms. Jaliyah was four months & looking like her dad more & more every day. I was also 17 now & I already graduated from high school. Great huh? My life was completely different now that I let go of everything AND everybody in my past. Kasey was gettin on my nerves somethin serious right now though.

Kasey- I still can't believe that you know ray ray.

Me- ugh Kasey! Not today please.

This girl never shuts up about Ray. It was quite annoying.

Kasey- ugh you know how I feel about him. When you gonna hook me up?

Me- never dude.

She smacked her teeth & continued to eat her food. My phone rung & I looked down to see that jaliyah & juniors daycare was calling me. Wtf is wrong with my kids?

Me- hello?

Daycare- hey Ci its Carmen. Jaliyah is throwing up and we think she has a fever.

Me(jumping up)- ok I'm on my way right now!

I hung up the phone as a sprinted to the parking lot. I yelled at Kasey to tell my boss I had to leave because my child was sick. When I got there, she was crying and sweating with her lil lip poked out. I grabbed her things then gathered juniors too. I called my mom to tell her what happened & that I was about to go to the emergency room. We sat in there for 3 hours. They said lili just had a cold & gave me prescriptions for her medicine. I headed to the pharmacy & then home. I struggled to carry junior on my shoulder, lili's car seat, & to unlock the front door. Once I got inside I still had to walk up the stairs. I saw someone walking out of the kitchen & walk up to me. My eyes got super big once I realized who I was & I instantly got pissed off.

Ray- hey Ci (reaches for a hug) long time no see.

I looked at his hands & turned my head. I hope this nigga didn't think I was about to hug him. Next thing you know, the whole crew emerged from everywhere. I was so pissed at my mom.

Me- mom!!

I yelled too loud because lili jumped out of her sleep & started crying her head off. A squatted down to her seat and set junior down.

Junior- lili cry mommy

Me- I know baby. She's ok. Mommy scared her on accident.

Roc- umm. I could help you if you want.

I looked up at him & back down to my kids & shook my head no. Junior put lili's pacifier in her mouth and she stopped crying & just looked at me like "thanks for waking me up". I smirked and kissed her chubby cheeks. My mom finally came down the stairs.

Mommy- what do you need? Is jaliyah ok?

Me- she just has a cold but forget about that right now. Why are they here?

Mommy- because they wanted to come visit us and I told them they could stay here.

Me- mommy how could you? Why didn't you tell me they were coming?

Mommy- because I knew you would've been mad but I want you to work things out with everyone Ci. You can't run away from them forever. Roc wants to be in your kid's life. They deserve a father Ci. You know how it feels not to have one. Don't put your children through that.

I stared at her in disbelief. No she didn't just try me like that.

Me- mann bye

I shook my head and picked my kids up and turned to walk back out the door.

Mommy- where are you going?

Me- I'm staying with Chris until they leave mommy.

& with that I walked back out the door, to my car, & was on the way to Chris's house.

Roc's p.o.v.

Seeing Ci gave me the chills. Damn that girl is still sexy af. My daughter was beautiful as Prod said mommy described on the phone. It broke my heart to see her leave and what made it worse is when she said she was staying with Chris. But I wasn't here to get Ci back, I was here to relax on this month long vacation & attempt to spend time with my kids. I'm not lookin for a gf & I don't want one. Ci is the only girl for me and if my gf isn't her, nobody will be...(deep sigh)