Alone with you

Third person POV:

John had been back for a month now, his and Sherlocks relationship blossoming like a flower in spring.

They went for a walk around the city, going into a cafe and getting lattes for each other based on what they thought the other would like, when they had finished their lattes, John locked his fingers with Sherlocks and lead them outside yet again.

The air but at them slightly and it began to rain, Sherlock had surprisingly left his coat and scarf and was only wearing his blazer over his shirt. The rain began to soak through and John pulled off his coat, draping it over Sherlocks wet shoulders in an attempt to repel the rain.

Sherlock blushed at the action and smiled at John, his fingers intwining with John's again.

John ran his thumb against Sherlocks knuckles and he trembled at the touch, shivering from endorphins and not just the cold.  They decided to run the rest of the way back to the flat, scrambling to unlock the door and stumbling up the stairs to their floor.

They were drenched by the end of it and so both went off to change into pajamas seeing how it was finally the end of the day.

John grabbed a duvet from his bedroom and brought it downstairs, he then grabbed a towel which he rested on the armrest, waiting for Sherlock to return.

Sherlock was dressed quickly, and pulled on his blue silk trousers and a navy t-shirt, his silk nightgown over the top. It wasn't exactly warm but it was something.

He came into the living room, John had made tea for them and set it down on the coffee table, the tv had been moved so it could be watched from the sofa and there was a duvet there.

John came up to Sherlock, grabbing the towel and taking Sherlocks hand gently in his own; pulling him to sit down on the sofa. He reached up and ruffled Sherlocks curls earning a gasp from the detective.

"Did I hurt you love?" John asked concerned.

"No it's fine" Sherlock assured, blushing at the pet name.

John ruffled the curls again experimentally getting another gasp from the other man, it wasn't pained but then again he wasn't sure.

"Is your hair sensitive?" John asked, Sherlock nodded very slightly. John then lifted the towel away and very lightly tugging one of Sherlocks damp curls, Sherlock whimpered and closed his eyes, John smiled thinking how cute it was.

He lifted the towel again and ruffled the detectives hair until most of the damp was out, before chucking the towel onto the coffee table and pulling Sherlock against him; both wrapped loosely in the duvet.

John ran his hand up the detectives side and Sherlock shivered underneath him, he was so sensitive to touch and could barely handle it, his body reacting and pressing into John without the thought even crossing his mind.

John ghosted his hand over Sherlocks ribs before gently skimming at the hem of his shirt, sliding his hand underneath. Sherlocks breath hitched and his voice trembled, unable to link words together to create coherent sentences.

John slipped his hand off again and ran it back through Sherlocks hair, digging his nails in slightly, grazing against his scalp, Sherlock whined slightly and shuddered. "Ja-John" he breathed, unable to contain the whimper that left his lips when John pulled at his hair ever so slightly.

"My beautiful detective" John whispered lovingly into Sherlocks curls, Sherlock blushed gently and leaned into John.

John pulled Sherlock fully onto his lap and left one hand resting in the detectives hair whilst his other moved down to the detectives stomach and began drawing circles with his thumb. Sherlock melted into John, a quiet moan leaving him from the back of his throat.

"Sleep love, you need to rest" John whispered, coaxing him into sleep.

Together at last.