Top!Zane X Bottom!Laurance Lemon - Call Me Daddy ( 1 )

Laurance. POV

I was blushing embarrassed from the short neko dress i'm currently wearing

I had to wear them for a month because i lost Travis's bet "Ugh...! This is so embarrassing!" I grunted loudly "Come on little Laurance, you have no choice but to wear that adorable dress~ I already gave you choices, one for being booty slapped or squeezed, two for wear the cute dress for a month, so you picked the second choice" Travis winked at me in pervert way, i pouted and clenches my fist, gave him a deadly glare "You look really cute in this neko dress, espeacially the booty area, thicc af~" Garroth said as he staring at my butt from behind with a 'dat ass' expression.

"Ugh!G-Garroth, stop looking at my butt!". My face stained red even more and squeaked when Zane squeeze my ass "Wow you're right Garroth, he's thicc" Zane said as he continued squeezing my butt even more, i slap his hand away and hiss at him like an angry cat "Just because my butt thicc doesn't mean you have to keep squeezing them you pervert!" I yell at him, covering y bottom area just in case the other will smack or squeeze his ass again.

"Welp, i better go practicing my swimming skill" Travis said as he leave "Oh, I forgot that today i had work, see you later Laury!" He blow me a kisses then break down the door and walk out, leaving me and Zane alone in the living room, also with broken door planks on the floor "Ugh...Another broken door..." Zane said as he groaning. I groan as well because I'm the only one have to pay for the new door...

Zane. Pov

"Hey, you should go change your normal clothes...It's uncomfortable to get near you when you're nude.." I secretly lied to him, i couldn't help myself when i touch his thicc body. Laurance nodded agree and walk directly to his room, i snuck behind him, try not to make any sound. Once he finally get in his room and locked the door, i grabbed his waist from behind and whispering in his ear, cause the chill run down his spine "Surprise~"

Then i pinned him into the wall and kissed him. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he denied, i slide my hand down to his crotch and rub it, Laurance moaned out and i took a chance to dart my tongue into his mouth, swirling my tongue around inside of his mouth without leaving any untouched part, he moans out between the hot make out and pleasure when i rubbing his thicc ass and his balls, later i broke the kisses to get some air, Laurance panting like a dog when he letting his tongue out "Heh, look how slutty you look when you're panting, so sexy~" I thought to myself as i bit my lips and smirking in pervert way.

"D-Daddy--" I heard him muttered out quietly, but soon he quickly bit his lips and blushed embarrassed, a smirk curved my lips and i let out small evil chuckled. I picked him up in bridal style, since he's already a shorty and light i able to carrying him to his pastel green bed with a weird detailed flower that shaped like a naked man showing his dick out on his bedsheet

( Admin: That orchis! )

I pinned him down on his bed with a gently force, grabbing both of his wrists together and pinned them above his head. Slowly leaning toward his ear and whisper into his ear in sexy tone of my voice "Call me daddy again~" I said and licked the shell of his ear, that cause the chill ran down to the brunette spine. Later, I started to give him butterfly kiss all over Laurance's chest, from his soft like mochi chest to his neck, i sniffled the scent of lavender on his neck and let out a long satisfying exhale from how good is the scent of his girly perfume on him.

Admin: Holy ass Zane you perv! What did Travis do to you?!

Also so very sorry for super late update, my phone keep f*cking around with me and doesn't let me continue to write the story, i might continues the second part in the future ;v;