Everything is alright

My twin and I were born both girls in which was not correct we both are boys. Halsey and I are both the same in pretty much everything, we loved the same music, loved the same singers we also had the same passion for sports. We were both loud and fun we also get depressed at the same time which is super weird. We both came out to our parents at 15 and well here's how it went.

I grabbed a hoodie, my dark red skinny jeans and my galaxy vans. Once I left the bathroom I saw my brother get out of our room. He was wearing a hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans and black vans. He was muttering about how unfair it was to be born in the wrong body and having super long hair. We both had long black hair, green eyes and pale skin. 'Yo, bro you ready to do this?" I ask him "ah, how about I would rather slit my wrists" he muttered darkly but grabbed my hand and held it tightly. We walked down stairs together and I started to feel nauseous, as we headed to the kitchen to get breakfast "Hey girls did you sleep well?" mom asked as we both cringed as she said that in which of course she missed it. We both got plates of egg, bacon and sausage surprisingly my stomach growled so I started to shove the food in my mouth "Layla that is not lady like!" mom scolded I shrug and chug some milk, my brother does the same thing. So a few minutes of silence us eating waiting for dad to come down and join us.

I glanced at my twin and I nodded to him "mom ....dad we have something to say" my brother took hold of my hand when I said that "what is it hunny?" mom asked. I took a deep breath scared and feeling like I could throw up the breakfast I just ate "we're transgender" I said for the both of us "and we would like to be called by our names we want to be called" I say and the silence grew thick until "oh thank goodness I thought it was something horrible or both of you were pregnant" mom said with relief and we look at her in shock and it startled us even more when dad came up to us and hugged us "I'm so glad you can trust us with this and we will be glad to support you in any way we can" he told us .................. "you guys really approve? You're not grossed out? Disgusted?" we fired off not knowing who started asking the questions. Mom spoke up "of course not my sister is gay her son is trans and my uncle was born a girl too" she said like that was not a big deal "and my brother is gay and my cousin is non-binary" dad said smiling. So everything went well at least at home, school was another thing that we have to deal with. Since we had all summer to change ourselves to be who we are we went out shopping this time we went to get our hair cuts first we got the same stereo typical emo hair cut. We then went to hot topic bought hair dye, a new wardrobe, posters and accessories. After three hours we went out for lunch and mom and dad talked about what would happen from now on. They would buy our binders and change our names but we would have to wait until we were 18 to get bottom surgery and top surgery because we all need to save up money for it.

On our own and with some money we went out to get piercings and tattoos "Lance what are you getting?" I asked my twin. He chosen lance because he loved medieval stuff since he was 8 "same as you" he replied and I rolled my eyes "when are you going to stop doing the exact same things as me?" I say jokingly "when you're dead" he replied darkly glaring at me "aaaaaaw lance I was just joking" I say pulling him into an head lock. "heyyyyyy" he whines and I laugh . the owner of the tattoo and piercing place that we go to is our family friend so he allows us to get tattoos before we are eighteen. I got my left ear pierced, the whole ear by the way with two cuffs at the top of the ear. I also got a tongue piercing and a eyebrow piercing on my right eyebrow and I got snake bites. little bro got the exact opposite he got his whole right ear pierced with two cuffs at the top and his left eye brow and of course he also got a tongue piercing and snake bites. At the tattoo parlor area we got one same tattoo of a rainbow feather that had pride written underneath it on our necks behind the ear and that took two hours . our other tattoos were different we spent all day there. I got a wolf tattoo, a pentagram, a music note and sword with a snake on it. "hey Tripp look at what I got" Lance exclaimed I looked over to him and he had gotten a death eater mark on his side and the words R.I.P and I knew exactly what it was referencing to. "how come I haven't thought of that?" I mutter making Lance giggled, we both loved Harry potter and our favorite character was Severus Snape and when Snape was killed we were both very upset an Lance wouldn't eat for a week. So when we got home it was around ten pm. "so how was your day out boys" mom said as she took in our bare upper bodies "we got tattoos and piercings and then lance ate like a pig" I say sitting at the kitchen island. " yeah well you ate five plates of Chinese food and a whole lot of ice cream" lance shot back "what I am a growing boy" I say innocently, he snorted and grumbled under his breath. we could say that today was great and everything was alright and that we may look for a happier future tomorrow.

Axle P.O.V

the pack was having a party, the omegas were having fun and even I the alpha was having fun. i usually don't care what my pack celebrates or anything else for that matter. You may call me a heartless, emotionless bastard but i run my pack with strength and brain and they are all loyal to me. However tonight i felt like enjoying the mundane things the pack liked to do. i was glad for now that everything was alright.

Ryder's P.O.V

i am the last blood royal vampire. born in the 18th century i grew my kingdom from age thirteen. In this modern age we have evolved with the science and we now live among humans during daylight. we do not shift into bats and we can see our reflection and are not threatened by garlic and crosses. we are now even harder to kill our speed is faster then a bullet and our healing is faster though bigger wounds take longer to heal. we can be decapitated just like anyone else well, if you can catch us. our methods of feeding have evolved that we do not feed to kill anymore unlike rouge vampires. After the meeting with my coven and every vampire in the royal circle, we celebrated my best friends wedding and to say the least everything was alright with the kingdom and we should have peace for a while.