Chapter 1: Welcome Home, Kaye!

"Woo-Hoooooo! I'm coming home!" 

A young woman shrieks with excitement as she zooms through the sky, laughing as she does a loop de loop through several clouds. 

After the adrenaline rush is over, she glides on the wind, scouting for something along the ocean blue. 

Then, in the corner of her vision, she spots a huge ship, sailing along at a decent pace. 

Grinning wildly, she angles herself toward the ship, which is the home of the Whitebeard Pirates, the Moby Dick. 

As she soars closer, she lets out a excited shriek of "I'm back bitches! Did you miss me?!" 

The lookout shouts something that she doesn't hear, as she whips around the ship, starting from the bottom and working her way up. 

Then, as she reaches the top of the ship's mast, she shoots upward into the sky, then lets gravity do the rest. 

"Yeeee-hawwww!!!!" She shrieks in delight, then, as she nears the ship and jerks out her wings to balance herself, a gust of wind hits her. 

Letting out a gasp of surprise, she falters in midair, then falls. "Aaaiiiiiii Ooof!" She grunts in slight pain as talons grasp her arms, and looks upward to see Marco in his Phoenix form, even scowling a bit. 

"Hey...sorry about that...heh heh...yeah I'm gonna stop doing that..." she apologizes awkwardly, and Marco trills in agreement as he flies back to the Moby, letting her go to drop onto the deck beside her and giving her a hug. "You gotta stop that, yoi. You're gonna give me a heart attack someday." He mutters into her ear, then steps back grinning. 

"You're back!" Haruta cries, and hugs her. "Yep! Man, have you grown a few inches since the last time I saw you?!" she exclaims as she struggles to hold onto him, and accidentally drops him with a "sorry". 

"Yep! Hey..." he says, but she ruffles his hair and says "Hey I've grown an inch! You've grown more inches than me and are still shorter than me. Be proud that you grew more inches than me!" 

Haruta perks up at that and smiles as Whitebeard, aka Pops, comes up behind him and laughs, "Guraguragura! Welcome home, Kaye!"