8

Before you continue reading, I just want to tell you all that this book will end soon. Its just a short story (I still need to re edit the chapters because some of the so called "chapters" are barely 300+ words like what even rose.)

And people are losing interest in this book but who can blame them? I'm a horrible author.

Shout out to: Pokevic03

Serena

"M-miette?"

______________________
____________

I panicked and tried to run away, but she held me by the arm and refused to let go.

"Get away from me! I'm done! It's over! You won already so let me go!!" I yelled. Tears forming in my eyes. But I restrained them from falling down.

"H-hey, Ouch! You're hurting my eardrums! Stop it will you!" She told me.

"Go on and laugh at my misfortune, I'm sure the Great Miette won't back down from this opportunity am I right?" I grumbled keeping my head down.

"Hold up a sec. Let's sit down first, I'm getting really confused." She said while walking to a big tree stump. Sitting down on one side as I sat in the other side, confused like her.

"So what exactly happene-"

"Oh wouldn't you like to know~" I answered sarcastically.

"Hey, I'm trying to help yo-"

"Oh yeah! If you call insults as a form of help then, I don't need anymore help from you."

"Serena, I am not joking, Please tell me. What. Happened."

My eyes widened. I've never heard her voice hold a sense of... sincerity, there was no malice in it.

So... I told her everything that happened.

"-then he yelled at me... so here I am... trying to runway. Stupid, right?" I let out a breathy laugh, tears threatening to fall.

What she did next shocked me, she...

Hugged me.

After a moment. She let go with a small smile on her face.

"It's not stupid at all. We are all humans, there is just so much we can handle until we break. Its a normal thing to experience in life, we can't all act like everything is fine when its not." She said while looking up at the sky.

"Geez, this wasn't what Bonnie and I planned at all."

Wait,

What?!

"H-huh?!" I exclaimed.

She planned something with Bonnie?!

"Remember the day of the party? Well I was messing with you first, then I kind of made a deal with Bonnie to make you jealous so that you and Ash can fall in love with each other and start dating...all of that stuff you know? But now, I think we realized that things aren't just that simple." She confessed.

Bonnie and her did what?!?!

So that's why she went missing.

"So when we fell... and the cards...."

"They were all apart of our plan." She confessed. Looking back at me winking.

"Eh?!?" I felt my face turn pink.

They did that for me and Ash?

"Okay, now that its over with, you should go back to lover boy. I'm sure he's worried right now." She smiled brightly.

I grinned. Feeling motivated.

I stood up from the stump and began to run back to the raven haired boy.

"Thank you Miette!" I called out.

"No problem! Oh, and Serena?"

I turned back to look at her.

"Amourshipping for the Win!" She yelled.

I laughed and continued on.

__________________________________
__________________

Wow MIETTE WASN'T THAT BAD OF A PERSON AFTER ALL O.o

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL THINKING

"WOW AUTHOR YOU ARE HORRIBLE WHAT EVEN IS THIS."

"ROSE, I WILL LITERALLY THROW YOU."

I LOVE MESSING WITH YOUR MINDS XD BUT ALAS THE PINING WILL FINALLY END...SOON

;)))

-R