They finished up and he paid the bill and they went back to the museum.

Thank you for the mini lunch date” Kate said as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. Jayson pulled her close and hugged her petite frame to his side.

“I don’t like you working so hard like this. Don’t they have people to fax out documents and other such tasks?”

Jay… I want to work my way up” Kate said as she placed her hand on his chest. He had suggested using his contacts to get her a better position but she didn’t like that idea and Jay respected her for that but still he didn’t like her running around in her lunch break.

“I know babe. I will see you tonight. I have to go now.” Jayson gave her quick passionate kiss and walked towards his car. Kate smiled as she watched his car disappear amongst the traffic.

Now as for the new receptionist, that slutty woman needed a lesson and cupboard full of unfiled documents would do the trick. Kate smirked as she headed back inside.

Jayson parked in the driveway and went to the backyard where his father was sitting and reading a book. On his way here he decided his family about his decision to propose to Kate.

"Hey dad!"

Marc looked up from the book he was reading to see his son walking towards him to where he sat in the backyard.

"Finally decided to visit your old man huh?" Marc said as he set the book aside.

Jay sat down opposite to him.

"Come on! You are not old...yet" Jay said trying to control his laughter.

"You are twenty six and have taken over the business. What does that make me?"

"It makes you a very lucky man to retire at the age of forty four."
Marc grumbled in response.

“Dad..” Jay was suddenly cut off by a loud crash from the house followed by screaming.

“What the hell” Jayson muttered as he followed his father towards the house. Jayson entered the kitchen and it looked like it snowed in there. His sister and mother were covered in flour and laughing their heads off. His father helped his mother up and helped her dust off the flour. Jayson smiled at the love that was still so strong amongst their parents even after all these years.

“You!” Kiara said as she stabbed her finger in his chest and winced. It was a bad move and pain shot up her finger.

“Stupid rock” Kiara muttered and Jayson laugh out loud. They all settled down on the dining table for lunch.

“What were you and mom doing with the flour?” Jay asked as he helped himself with pasta.

“Mom was trying to teach me how to bake a cake but we failed miserably. I was telling mom about my college and how it is soooooo different from high school and I don’t like how they decorated my apartment…….”

“Okay! Stop! I get it! And there is still flour on you face” Jay said as he chucked a breadstick at his sister and Kiara stuck out her tongue at him.

“Stop it you both.” Rabia said and both of them looked at their mother.

“What? Just because I can’t see, doesn’t mean I don’t know what you both are up to. Stop playing with your food.”

Marc chuckled and earned a glare from Rabia.

“You spoil them!” Rabia accused Marc

“What did I do?” Marc protested.