Turn On, Tune in, Drop dead

Start from the beginning

They made their way past the expansive campfire area, enormous logs were placed around the area for seating. "Amy is not going to like this," Tiffany squirmed, lifting her bag and showing Sarah that it was full of ash. She threw the bag back to the ground and the sisters laughed as ash lifted into the air. They choked but continued to laugh, and they ran towards Meadow who was sitting on the steps of the cabin soaking up the sun's rays. Sarah asked, "do we choose our own cabins?" to which Meadow, lifting her tinted sunglasses up onto her head, "any of the cabins that are colour coded -blue is for the camp leaders," she explained, before sliding the rose coloured glasses back down over her hazel eyes. "The red is for the kids" she concluded, smiling at the girls.

While Sarah and Tiffany made their way up a path towards some of the blue coded cabins, Amy stepped out of hers. She was tense, her arms were folded, and a tiny crease line had formed on her forehead. She removed her ruby headband and pushed back her hair so it was out of her face. While readjusting her headband, Tiffany passed Amy her bag, she snatched it out of Tiffany's colourfully decorated hands. "What is this?" she cried as she noticed her halter-neck top was half out of her bag and full of ash. Tiffany and Sarah were hiding their smirks very well as Amy completely lost her cool.

Sarah's shell bracelets rattled as she lifted her hands protesting her innocence. Amy glared at Tiffany before storming off into her cabin, dragging the bag behind her. The sisters made their way up a path overgrown with ivy to two separate cabins. "It's so hot!" Chad shouted, running out of his cabin before removing his torn white t-shirt. The summer sun baked its glorious rays down as the beautiful boy removed his powder blue bell-bottoms. "Skinny dip time!" he shouted as he ran towards the loch, his impressive appendage flopped back and forth.

The girls looked at each other and laughed as they removed their clothes, "I can't get this damn boot off!" Tiffany moaned. Tears of laughter were rolling down Sarah's face while Tiffany had one leg up in the air and one on the ground with her bum on show for all at Branwen Loch. Tiffany screamed as Sarah ripped off her boot causing her to fall bum first between some bushes. "Is it nettle?" she screamed showing her sister her red bum. Sarah had no air left from laughing, she just shook her head and grabbed her sister by the hand. The girls ran towards the loch, Sarah's multi-coloured floral henna tattoos stood out on her pale skin. The sisters jumped into the calm but cold Branwen loch, and Chad laughed as they shrieked from the cold. "Come here," he joked, "I will keep you both warm." Sarah splashed Chad as Tiffany swam out towards the middle of the Loch. "Don't go too far," her sister cautioned, but Tiffany kept swimming.

The sun's rays burnt down on her naked flesh while the cold water gave her goose bumps. She turned to see Chad dunking her sister. Tiffany was lying on her back and just floated on the water. "Are those mini icebergs I see?" Robby yelled, mocking her small breasts. She gave him the finger before swimming back towards them. By the time, she had got to her sister, Robby had removed his clothing, he grinned at Tiffany. "Don't do it," she cautioned him, Robby decided to divebomb her, missing her by a fraction. Amy yelled out while everyone laughed, she following her insane boyfriend's actions but couldn't get her top off over her head and slipped into the water. "Dude," Robby raised his voice turning towards Chad, "it touched my leg!" Chad laughed as he circled around Robby, "stop it Chad!" Robby complained, before laughing when Chad pretended to hump his leg.

Meadow was walking towards the Loch carrying beers and towels. "A woman after my own heart," Robby said, before Meadow threw a beer to him, or at him. He pulled himself up onto the side of the dock of the Loch exposing his lily-white bum while sipping his beer. "Amy!" Meadow called out, offering a beer which she declined at the time. "Sarah, Tiffany?" she asked holding beers up to which the girls lifted their arms with open hands.  Amy held her breath and went under the water, adjusting her hair when she resurfaced. Meadow put the towels beside her and passed the beers around, she then sat on the boardwalk and dipped her feet into the water.  Chad was more interested in harassing Sarah and Tiffany than having a drink but the girls were over it. Tiffany put her bottle on the dock and climbed out shaking her head while Chad begged her to climb back in. She noticed a tiny cross tattooed on Meadow's shoulder, "I had no idea you were religious," she joked picking up a towel. Meadow smiled, "I'm not," she answered. "I had it done to piss off a Nun," The group laughed while Meadow delved into her younger days as a rebellious teen in a very strict catholic school. "Religion is so messed up," Chad chimed in, "my dad and mom forced my sister and me to go to church every Sunday." The group sat quiet for a while, the only sound was coming from the canoes knocking against each other. "And look what that turned you into," Amy said breaking the ice.