CHAPTER 11:Broke-Up[REVISED]

Christian's PoV,

Matapos kong ihatid sa kanila si Justine,umuwi na ako sa bahay.

How lonely this house is.

Ako,at ang mga maid lang ang nandito.

Buti nalang at may Daphne ako na mahal na mahal ko at mahal na mahal ako.Paano kasi,hindi ko maramdaman yung pagmamahal na dapat ibinibigay ng pamilya sa anak nila eh,

As you can see,my parents doesnt care for me.They care about their damn business.

Tsk,ang drama ko,matawagan na nga lang si Daphne.Almost two weeks narin kasi ng huli ko siyang nakausap.Palagi kasi siyang busy.Baka busy sa studies niya.Hay ewan,

*Ring!Ring!*

And thank god!After weeks sinagot narin niya.

["Hello?"]tanong ng isang babae.Napangiti nalang ako bigla.

["Hi Daphne,"]I said.

["C-Christian!Bakit ka napatawag?"] she sounded nervous?why?

["Kinukumusta lang kita,"]

["O-Okay lang ako,yun lang ba?"]

["Ah pwede bang mag-usap muna tayo?Namiss kasi kita eh,"]

["Busy ako eh,pwede bang favor?"]

["Para sayo,sure.Ano ba yon?"]

Baka uuwi na siya.Tapos magdedate kami.

["Please dont talk,or disturb me anymore okay?"] medyo kalma pa na sabi niya pero bakas ang pagkainis doon.

["What do you--"] she cut me off.

["Let's break up,bye!"] sabi niya tsaka tuluyang hinang up ang phone.

Hindi ko napansin ang unti-unting pagtulo ng luha sa mata ko.

Did she just broke-up with me?

That fast?

Parang wala naman kaming napagsamahan nun,

Napatingin ako sa phone ko and decided to call a person. Actually,I don't even know why her,

["Hello?Who's this?Oh,if your one of my stalkers--"]I cut Justine off.

["Justine...Justine can we talk?]I asked and tears start falling in my cheeks.

["Teka...Christian?And wait,umiiyak ka ba?"]she asked worriedly.

["Just come here please?"]

["Okay,where are you?"]

["At our house,I'll text you the address,"]

["Kay babe,I'm coming,"]she said then hang up the phone.

I really feel attach to that girl.I dont know why.And also I made the deal because of that guts but well,I will know it soon.

I get a wine and start drinking while Justine isn't here yet.

Am I not a good boyfriend? Is it about my flings?But that was just flings!

*Ding dong*

Maybe that's Justine already.I stand and open my door and tama nga ako,it's her.

"Babe,what happened?"she asked.I know she's acting now but I don't care.Im not in the mood,

"My girlfriend broke up with me," sabi ko sa kanya and tears start falling,again.

"Ha?May girlfriend ka?Now I know why did she broke up with you,"she said and my forehead creases.She knows?

" Why do you think?"nagtatakang tanong ko.

"Duh!Maybe she discovers about us!Sinabi mo ba sa kanya yung tungkol satin?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Oh,kaya pala eh!Malamang kaya nagalit yon!"she said.

"But...how?How did she know?"tanong ko pero nagkibit balikat lang siya.

"Don't know.You know,basta tsismis mabilis kumalat yan.Ask your friends,they might know,"she said that's why I nodded.

Tsk,malalagot talaga sakin si Henry kapag nalaman kong siya ang nagsabi kay Daphne.

"And Justine...let's stop the deal,"I said and her eyes widened.

"What?Why?" she asked,shocked.

"If that's the reason why Daphne broke up with me,then we better stop the deal," paliwanag ko.

"No,I would tell her about the deal okay?Once I saw or talk to her,I'll tell everything kay?Just don't stop the deal,"she said.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because...I love how our deal goes on!So babe,pretty please?"she said and made her puppy eyes.

I tried to smile."Okay,if you insist,"I said to her and she smile widely.

"Yay!Thanks babe!And oh,please don't cry anymore huh," she said then hug me and I hug her back.

"I won't,"

-----